Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Help] Connection Issues

Ddublu

Question

Alright so I've port forwarded my router for Warframe, as well as disabled my computer firewall entirely, yet whenever I attempt to connect to any pub games, it consistantly get a message telling me I lost connection before throwing me into a loading screen back to my Liset.

The interesting part is that I can host just fine, people have no problems. I double checked my ports to make sure they're open, as well as that they matched what I use in-game as well.

List of Ports:

TCP 80

TCP 443

UDP 3960

UDP 3965

UDP 4950

UDP 4955

I don't have any Matchmaking ping limit enabled as well as when I press the 'Analyze Network' button, it say that there's no problems and such. Anyone know of some method that can allow me to play with people? I'm unsure how many things there are that I can do to make this work >.<.

2 answers to this question

I haven't tried on pub, but I have the same issue with friends only.

While I can host (what nobody wants due to bad connection), I cannot join my friends games. It tells me "Host unreachable" all the time, no matter who invites me to the group. When in Relays and the Dojo, I am also unable to invite people.

edit: Also, I get the "Strict NAT blabla Please forward ports" message within the first minute after logging in, despite the ports being already forwarded in the router settings.

Edited by EchoesAbove