Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime: Make It / Sell It

(XBOX)Taekick17

Question

So, im kinda new to Warframe and i have 2 warframes: Excalibur from the beginning, and Valkyr.

My aim is to get Ash, Volt and Loki Prime but they are difficult to get.

I only miss Rhino Prime's chassis so what you guys think? Should i make it until i get one of these three or should i sell the set for plats? I have 10 plats and no spare slots for other frames though

Thank you in advance

Edited by (XB1)Taekick17

10 answers to this question

I would suggest to buy at least minimal platinum pack and get some essential stuff, like minimally 6 frame slots, 10 weapon slots, and 3-4 gold potatoes. It will make your life much easier.

Otherwise, iirc rhino P sells quite cheaply now but even little will help if you cannot buy platinum for whatever reason. 

You can always make normal rhino and test if you like it. You cannot know which frame you will love more till you test it, but best option is always to keep them all. 

I'd suggest you keep the parts for a while. Meanwhile you farm some ducat fodder and sell that for 10 plat. then you buy 1 extra warframe slot and build the regular rhino. Then you can see for yourself if you want the prime or not.

That said, the difference between a prime frame and a normal one is usually very little so you can just ignore the prime in most cases.