Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titan Extractor?!

(XBOX)Major Jamal

Question

7 answers to this question

The Titan is the common Extrtactor that takes 4 hours to collect resources from the surface of the deployed planet. 

So is Ferrite and Polymer Bundle common on the planet (common is the first two resources you see at each planet) that you want to deploy it on, then yes, it's the tool you need.. If not, then deploy the Distilling Extractor.

Be advised, it doesn't collect thousands of resources for you while you lean back. Given that the Titan Prime does collect double the amount of a normal Titan, if you buy resource boosters it will give you more tho. Titan Prime was in the Ember Prime Prim Access. So before you ask where to get it. :)

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

I only used titans up till I got distilling.  Then its distilling all the way.

Because of my play-timing, generally in the morning, maybe during lunch and then in the evening, I will use Titans until I am done for the day and then deploy my Distillings overnight. I honestly haven't seen a huge difference in the resource types, so I have probably gotten more rares from my Titans just because they are being used more.

As for why I keep 4 deployed as often as possible - it doesn't hurt to have the extra resources. If it saves me from doing a resource farm run and I can do what I want to be doing, then they have done their job. Minus Argon, Cryotic and Tellerium, I can't think of the last time I said "OMG I gotta go get X" to build something. That makes it worth it to me.