Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Does One Find A T3Md Key?

Shin

Question

^

This Trinity P farm made my T3MD keys go exinct. I cant find any atm. Im trying Europe/Lilith atm. I keep getting T2 Captures and T3 Defense keys, nothing else. 

Anyone knows a reliable way to get T3 MD keys?

11 answers to this question

Excavation maps always drop either a T2 or T3 key regardless of the enemy levels, and Lua, Earth and Triton, Neptune are probably the excavation maps with the highest amount of player traffic. The spy mission on Oceanum, Pluto is also a good choice as it gives a guaranteed T2 or T3 key when you complete 2 of the 3 vaults.

Excavations are the fastest option.  Although the most common drop on the key rotation is certainly T2.  I think the ratio is something like 2:1 for T2's to T3's but I haven't tested that at all.  Another set of missions you may want to consider are the higher level spies.  They're slower and they seem to give priority to Sabotage keys but they're easier to solo.

Okay Europa Lilith turned out to be a total waste of time. I got every single key except T3 Ext and T3 MD. Atleast i know where will i go once i need them.

I will try Neptune and Pluto Missions now. I'll post the results once i play around a couple of hours.

Ya burnt all my T3MD keys with some clannies last night.  Soma barrels and Forma BP's, that's all we have to show for it.

Earth Excavations have always done me good for T3 keys (but yes you will get a ton of T2's)  It is nearly 2:1 ratio I'd say.

Neptune not a bad idea because you have that crack at R5 cores as well.  So even when you don't get what you want, R5 cores no matter how many you already have ease the pain of it all a bit. :)

Edited by shinebox