Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ev Trinity Bug/matchmaking Nightmare Raid

Magnulast

Ev does not have any affect(energy gain for all negatived)(excluding visual on the trinity) on a nightmare raid.

This can be fixed by using limbo, and when i say limbo I mean one of the most disregarded frames for raid(I hate limbo but his mechanics told me a idea)

Use banish on a trinity to fix EV.(This may or may not work(tested once.))

Matchmaking has some unfortunate disconnections that appear when transferring to the final part.

for example: i lost four teammates, and left with four teams mates on the final stage.

Nightmare diploma sometimes prevents(AFTER OPENING SAME DIPLOMA the second time) complete access to functions of the diploma invite/exit diploma/ etc.

You must restart the game, once the host disconnects and the clients become re-invited the issue APPEARS for them.

However the host will not have any issue on the diploma(haven't tested opening it two times again after re-invite).

Nightmare also features a few bugs, for example the hacking panels to open the door DO NOT APPEAR TO BE HACKABLE. However, these panels ARE hackable and then indicates it's hackable AFTER hacking.

Limbo's riftwalk and banish DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST THE BOMB.

Limbo's riftwalk and banish GIVES SHIELDS eng* FOR THE FORMARION CORE.

Limbo's banish works only the second time when casted onto the vey guy of the G3(I highly doubt this is wrong, but it could be.)

Limbo's riftwalk does not protect him from formarion strikes(I MAY BE WRONG)

Limbo's riftwalk can sometimes be escapable during bullet jumps.(Again i may be wrong)

If this post is in the wrong section tell me...moderators....change if needed.

Please post your thoughts or experiences below. thanks!