Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To Greedy Milk Anyway?

vrdwrst2

For a while, everyone was practically obsessed with Greedy Milk. You could hardly visit a clan page without reading "vote for Greedy Milk!" Suddenly, everyone just stopped. I stopped hearing about it. Seriously, what happened to Greedy Milk?

And... Don't tell me. Greedy Milk made it to the final match up, to get knocked down by Cookie Cat. 

No. Semi finals, facing "mabel juice". The moderators of the event rigged it to let mabel juice win. If they had ended it at the given time- greedy milk was leagues ahead and should have won. But nope. They let it run on... and on... and suddenly mabel juice got a bunch of (fairly obviously bot) votes and they ended it RIGHT when mabel juice pulled ahead by 0.2%, and gave it the victory. Like I said, very clearly rigged. There was lots of salt, but we poured it into the mabel juice and voted for nuka cola to crush it in the finals.

No. Semi finals, facing "mabel juice". The moderators of the event rigged it to let mabel juice win. If they had ended it at the given time- greedy milk was leagues ahead and should have won. But nope. They let it run on... and on... and suddenly mabel juice got a bunch of (fairly obviously bot) votes and they ended it RIGHT when mabel juice pulled ahead by 0.2%, and gave it the victory. Like I said, very clearly rigged. There was lots of salt, but we poured it into the mabel juice and voted for nuka cola to crush it in the finals.

Didn't Nuka Cola loose against Mabel Juice? I am not sure myself for i didn't go to the site because we ''lost'', but i did hear that Mabel Juice (something with a Disney show) won the food contest..... again

i thought something like this happened. when i voted greedy milk was easily winning by 1/3 votes... then suddenly mable juic wins by a smidge? no way that wasnt some shady play bs

Didn't Nuka Cola loose against Mabel Juice? I am not sure myself for i didn't go to the site because we ''lost'', but i did hear that Mabel Juice (something with a Disney show) won the food contest..... again

No- it lost. I only kept an eye on it because I wanted to see if it WOULD win. I hear they rigged the contest the last time it won too. The HEAD moderator for the contest is also a moderator on the wiki for Gravity Falls (what mabel juice is from) it's very clearly biased and rigged to win each time- it's absolutely ridiculous. If I was DE and had found out about this, I wouldn't have even allowed them to have greedy milk involved in that sham.