Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@ Ced23Ric

qoute:Reset will return and is being worked on. Any rumours or statements to the contrary by anyone other than DE can and should be ignored. Since these threads are blooming, I am starting to lock them.

Just to let you know, exploiting the reset option was not a rumour, it's a fact.

qoute:Reset will return and is being worked on. Any rumours or statements to the contrary by anyone other than DE can and should be ignored. Since these threads are blooming, I am starting to lock them.

Just to let you know, exploiting the reset option was not a rumour, it's a fact.

Dear JudgeN,

Since you like to flare your flag in public, I'll indulge.

First of all, the sentence structure and sequence is pretty clear in itself. Reset is not gone forever, and it's not "dead". Rumours saying that Reset is gone and will never return are without base. No one but a DE dev can make that statement with any measure of credence.

But that isn't what you are disputing. You are misinterpreting the initial statement I made, then you felt that it was important to post your disagreement (based on your misinterpretation) in public. Mhmm. Don't you think that "we" knew/know about the key exploit? Don't you think that ComMods receive some instructions and guidelines and news updates so they know what to communicate?

I mean, I had people assume that ComMods handle Rebecca's emails and read her PMs, or that we sit at DE HQ and lunch with the devs, and I had people accuse me of trying to go for paid moderator 2013, and those were all way out of proportion and overexaggerated, but ... we do communicate and we get some infos. And we get around the block ourselves.

Cheers,

Ceddo.

PS: PM me next time.

Dear JudgeN,

Since you like to flare your flag in public, I'll indulge.

First of all, the sentence structure and sequence is pretty clear in itself. Reset is not gone forever, and it's not "dead". Rumours saying that Reset is gone and will never return are without base. No one but a DE dev can make that statement with any measure of credence.

But that isn't what you are disputing. You are misinterpreting the initial statement I made, then you felt that it was important to post your disagreement (based on your misinterpretation) in public. Mhmm. Don't you think that "we" knew/know about the key exploit? Don't you think that ComMods receive some instructions and guidelines and news updates so they know what to communicate?

I mean, I had people assume that ComMods handle Rebecca's emails and read her PMs, or that we sit at DE HQ and lunch with the devs, and I had people accuse me of trying to go for paid moderator 2013, and those were all way out of proportion and overexaggerated, but ... we do communicate and we get some infos. And we get around the block ourselves.

Cheers,

Ceddo.

PS: PM me next time.

My post is clear, now that you've explained your post, it has become clear, you didn't mean the exploit was rumour, Thank you.

As for the rest, I don't really need it, I never had such thoughts.