Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Hard To Find Void Keys!

PRINCESA

Hello

I'm a new player, and I managed to be acepted in a small clan, and we are building our small dojo

I realy like to help they, go to void , try to obtain Forma, farm void keys and do void misions with them

I'ts only for me, or is VERY hard to obtain keys ? It seems the chance is very very small!!

we do enless defense missions, for obtain It as a reward from 5 to 5 weaves

Are we doing it well?

And, why is the dojo cosntruction requisites too hig? its a lot  expensive!!

Dat English...

Anyway void keys are -supposed- to be a rare drop. That way the DE can get money and fund this game. As far as drop rates go, you might want to do the harder defense missions (eris/pluto)however, the wave number you go to won't affect the drop rate too much.

The dojo is so expensive to encourage large clans. It's basically part of the DE's vision for the game.

Dat English...

Anyway void keys are -supposed- to be a rare drop. That way the DE can get money and fund this game. As far as drop rates go, you might want to do the harder defense missions (eris/pluto)however, the wave number you go to won't affect the drop rate too much.

The dojo is so expensive to encourage large clans. It's basically part of the DE's vision for the game.

The most unfortunate thing about this, actually, is that the most efficient way of acquiring Void keys is by repeatedly running 5 waves on Io or Kiliken. I don't think I've ever gotten a key on any of the harder defense missions, while low-level ones make it quite easy.