Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Assassinate] [Uranus] Archwing Bug

Aegia-

So, the strangest thing happened while I was farming for Equinox parts last night, and I figured I'd post about it this morning.

I'll also try and describe what happened to the best of my ability:

While fighting Tyl Regor on Uranus, I had the displeasure of being knocked into the electrified water during the third phase of his fight. No biggie, just Archwing up and swooce on outta there. Well I didn't swooce on outta there, I died while underwater after my valiant teammate tried to help me. No biggie again, I'll just revive and get back in the fight. So I revive, and the animation plays where your Warframe pops back up and does that cool pose and that wave of energy knocks down nearby enemies. That happened while I was in an Archwing underwater, but the animation played above water, so when I got out, I ended up like this.

yWBWNP9.jpg

Also of note is that I started floating upwards almost indefinitely towards the top of the tiles, which wasn't a problem, as I eventually figured out how to get back to solid ground, but I was like that for the rest of the mission, stuck in an Archwing, on the ground able to use my frame abilities instead of the Archwing ones. I was able to extract all fine and dandy though, got my 72nd chassis that day.