Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✎ Ideas For What I Could Draw? (Updated 11/9 W/ Infested Bow And New Helmets!) V5.0 ✎

Aliuas

Nah, I get it, no probs.

thanks for understanding

now back to your warframe, what do you want the head to look like exactly? and i have no idea what to do for the body...

Edited by Aliuas

thanks for understanding

now back to your warframe, what do you want the head to look like exactly? and i have no idea what to do for the body...

There's a lot more artwork for her now in the thread. Hope back there and you should be able to get a good idea for her from Arch and evergreen's work.

What about something inspired from my speed frame concept?https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/547201-warframe-concept-speedagility-frame/?view=getnewpost

(I would reccomend something like a sort of armodillo-esk hump of thrusters and a sort of skirt made of thrusters. But thems just ideas.

ok il get on it soon, go check out the art i posted!

Edited by Aliuas

Well as Morbo is designed from the biology of the infested, where he is basically a blending of Tenno and Infested... He'd have tissue like areas all over him, with some areas being spore like. And I'd like parts to be reminiscent of the Juggernaut or Brood Mother. As well as possible two Crawler-like protrusions on his shoulders.

Well as Morbo is designed from the biology of the infested, where he is basically a blending of Tenno and Infested... He'd have tissue like areas all over him, with some areas being spore like. And I'd like parts to be reminiscent of the Juggernaut or Brood Mother. As well as possible two Crawler-like protrusions on his shoulders.

ok, il get to it soon