Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats A Good Place To Farm Salvage?

overdosed

Question

So now we started build a chem lab and well need lots of salvage. Whats the best place to farm salvage, except Io - defence missions are boring as F*** xD Also itbe great if there something with atleast 1k per run or close to that as all the labs require 65k...

8 answers to this question

Io defense in Jupiter, any quick raid mission on Mars, Sedna. Also do Kappa runs in Sedna, tons of xp and mods to boot.

As i said, Io is not my thing. Also how much per run can i expect from mars or sedna mission and theres always 1 or 2 places that are the best, im interested in what those are. Kappa also drops alloy and rubedo so its not really optimal. I go there only when i really want to lvl up something fast.

I guess Mars raids (Phobos, Ara) are the best option for you then, as the enemies are relatively low level. As resource drops are random I cannot guarantee you anything, only that salvage drops in hundred-ish bundles. Kill everything on the level and loot as much as you can.

Definitely Io, Jupiter.

Tonnes of containers and lockers to loot, then quit after 5 waves and restart.

You'll get a few void keys along the way too.

Can you even read? lol

I guess Mars raids (Phobos, Ara) are the best option for you then, as the enemies are relatively low level. As resource drops are random I cannot guarantee you anything, only that salvage drops in hundred-ish bundles. Kill everything on the level and loot as much as you can.

What does this have to do with low lvl enemies? And i hate playing on low lvl stuff, but theres no other way as most of the resources needed in large quantities for the dojo have to be farmed from early planets. I guess ill go do those then, but i wouldve atleast loved an approximation, like for example the best place ive found so far for ferrite farm is elion on mercury 500-1000 per run and sometimes even over 1k.

I read and replied to your thread title, as it made sense.

However I skipped over your illiterate ramblings in your OP. My mistake.

Yep, I guess I hit the soft spot, since the baseless insults started flowing.