Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration

121derp121

Question

Whenever I try to do ANYTHING multiplayer, I get a error saying "Host Migration is in process". I get it whether I am the host or not, so I have had to everying solo. I quit WF for a while, but before that I used to have a trick to make it work but it doesn't work anymore. I tried unchecking DirectX 10, 11 or both in the options on the launcher, which also helped it before. It's just getting annoying because I KNOW I am missing out on a massive part of the game.

I have a crappy PC, not meant for gaming at all. I was very surprised I was even able to start it up on this thing. It graphics card is "Intel HD Graphics", and that is not even a graphic card, I just don't know what to call it. It's processor is a Celeron and has DirectX 11.2.

4 answers to this question

Host migrations are usually caused by either the host leaving the session, or by your loss of connectivity to the host. First, check to make sure your firewall is properly set up to pass TCP and UDP traffic. An easy way to check this is to go to Options -> Gameplay -> Analyze network. (More information may be found here: https://warframe.com/firewall) Failing that, try rebooting your router(s) to see if that helps to clear up your issue.

I have a crappy PC, not meant for gaming at all. I was very surprised I was even able to start it up on this thing. It graphics card is "Intel HD Graphics", and that is not even a graphic card, I just don't know what to call it. It's processor is a Celeron and has DirectX 11.2.

Don't name and shame your Graphics card and Processor :P 

We don't have that problem on (Pain Serving Ninja's) tho! 

:-D...