Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rngesus Has Left Us.... How Could Farming Improve In Warframe?

(XBOX)YoAlaskaDude

It's no surprise that you would have to grind HARD to get what you want, but sometime the grinding can be so ridiculous it would take days (weeks for those poor souls) to get what they need. I personally think the loot system need a minor tweak.

I think Forma Blueprints should only be a T1 and T2 reward and should be removed from T3 and T4. No one should waste their more valuable keys just to end up with another Forma.

What do you guys think? What idea do you have to bring RNGesus back?

*Sigh*... Fine I'll say it: This is reaching Destiny Year 1 levels of grindomasochism. When we win- we still lose. When we finally get what we are after- we want to turn off the game and rest our heads. It's not fulfilling, it isn't fun, it actually cheapens the game and makes new releases look more tantalizing in comparison.

Grinding for XP? Fine. Grinding to get an MR locked weapon? Perfectly fine. Grinding to get the thing so that you can get the other thing so that you can "finally play the game" (Southpark WoW reference) - existential crisis in the making. 

who are those people? certainly not the majority of players. many of us are out of forma because of the changes now. they DID lower the drop rates of forma which i might add is a valuable and useful resource. you should have learned by now if they remove forma they replace it with something worse maybe to teach ingrates like you a lesson but the rest of us have to suffer also.

i agree that cores and forma should drop more from either lower tiered missions (like t2 that has absolutely abysmal drops) or from A and B rotations in higher tiers but definitely no more removing of forma please.

I kind of want to call this an insane remark, but I can't speak for millions of players, only myself. How on earth can anyone possibly be running out of forma? Do you forma everything? If so, stop, you're wasting your time. 

Forma drops like hot cakes, and flat out should NOT be a common drop. No. I have far too much and many people I know feel the same. It should be removed from Rotation C in particular and should not even BE in T3-4. 

Do you forma everything? If so, stop, you're wasting your time. 

Dont get me wrong but you are not the judge of that. Most of the weapons are near unuseable without Forma. If i like something, i put forma to squeze out anything i can. I wanna have fun with it ouside of Mercury.

Dont get me wrong but you are not the judge of that. Most of the weapons are near unuseable without Forma. If i like something, i put forma to squeze out anything i can. I wanna have fun with it ouside of Mercury.

That's fine. But then this results in people complaining when new weapon variants are released, and you are quite literally wasting your time because DE can and most likely will make better versions of everything, so why even bother forma'ing anything that isn't a Prime, Vandal etc? It's useless, and you can't complain about a lack of forma when you're using it on things that will become obsolete. You'd have more if you chose them properly. I'm not directing this at you, at the general forma freaks who feel the need to put at least 3 on everything they own. No. You're overusing them. You don't need that much forma and it's not drying up, sorry. You're just exhausting your supply far too much for little compensation in return.

Edited by Jadey

That's fine. But then this results in people complaining when new weapon variants are released, and you are quite literally wasting your time because DE can and most likely will make better versions of everything, so why even bother forma'ing anything that isn't a Prime, Vandal etc? It's useless, and you can't complain about a lack of forma when you're using it on things that will become obsolete. You'd have more if you chose them properly. I'm not directing this at you, at the general forma freaks who feel the need to put at least 3 on everything they own. No. You're overusing them. You don't need that much forma and it's not drying up, sorry. You're just exhausting your supply far too much for little compensation in return.

in this case you don't need to use potatoes either and treat almost every weapon/frame like mastery fodder if it doesn't have a prime/vandal/wraith/dex/etc in the name. i don't think that's DE's intention. i'm sry this is not an argument it's just your opinion man. if you don't use forma ur not in a position to comment i'm sry. the fact is many of us use forma and are mostly out of them since the nerf. maybe you saw topics like this from time to time? that means there's an issue and in my experience more players need forma then don't.