Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rngesus Has Left Us.... How Could Farming Improve In Warframe?

(XBOX)YoAlaskaDude

It's no surprise that you would have to grind HARD to get what you want, but sometime the grinding can be so ridiculous it would take days (weeks for those poor souls) to get what they need. I personally think the loot system need a minor tweak.

I think Forma Blueprints should only be a T1 and T2 reward and should be removed from T3 and T4. No one should waste their more valuable keys just to end up with another Forma.

What do you guys think? What idea do you have to bring RNGesus back?

I believe (from what i remember) the new star chart will give you an option where you go through a series of missions to get that specific part that you need.
they're still thinking about this bc this will affect trading and the chances of people buying plat to support the game.

but this is what i remember from three dev streams ago. If i'm corrected, then i stand corrected. hope this gives you a glimmer of hope or something to look forward to.

back to the grind for now

No matter how brilliant of a solution you come up with, its pointless, RNG is like that cause it was designed and planned to be like that.

Noticed that the last big update/rework/changes to RNG in the void, cleaned up allot of mess, yet allot of new filler items (cores, resources,etc) were introduced to keep the players of getting what they want.

RNG isn't flawed, its working precisely how the devs want it too: making it very hard to obtain anything at all that is rare.

If we were to imagine another system or mechanic to replace RNG, well that might be a thing, but its hard to think of something that is limiting and rewording at the same time, as RNG is.

Edited by 7grims

!!!

...It's wrong to lie like this man. Hahaha...Ha...

aand I fail to farm kavasa kubrow parts to keep the balance of the universe intact... Already out of MD 4 keys T_T

It is not a lie man  and not even a joke. I am dead serious it happened. :P

Edited by Deshiel

aand I fail to farm kavasa kubrow parts to keep the balance of the universe intact... Already out of MD 4 keys T_T

It is not a lie man  and not even a joke. I am dead serious it happened. :P

Trinity prime in one hour....And you still haven't bought a lottery ticket?!!

I'd say creating reliable ways to get certain Keys in Certain missions but i guess thats going to be solved with the new starchart or atleast im hoping that it would do that.

The other way would be BUFFING THE GODDAMN DROP RATIOS BECAUSE FARMING THINGS WITH 5% DROP CHANCE IS NOT FUN. 

Back in the days i could get 1% chance drop ratio Mounts in WoW but for some reason 70 T3MD runs(or atleast i think it was around that) Zero Trinity P Systems. I had to buy it.

Make the drops realistic.

Why am I getting Pressure Point 30 waves into a level 30-40 mission?

The value of the loot should scale (to some degree at least) with the difficulty of the mission?

In fact, there's no reason to stay past a fourth rotation, because the same stuff drops. Have it scale.

For endless mission types, the longer you go, the better the loot (or chance of loot at least)

What should really be removed are things like Orokin Cells and Cores from the drops of T3 and T4 along with Forma. DE said they lowered the drop rates of Forma. The fact that people are still getting 4 Forma rewards in a row in a single T4 Defense proved that to be a lie.

who are those people? certainly not the majority of players. many of us are out of forma because of the changes now. they DID lower the drop rates of forma which i might add is a valuable and useful resource. you should have learned by now if they remove forma they replace it with something worse maybe to teach ingrates like you a lesson but the rest of us have to suffer also.

i agree that cores and forma should drop more from either lower tiered missions (like t2 that has absolutely abysmal drops) or from A and B rotations in higher tiers but definitely no more removing of forma please.

Edited by ..atom..