Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magma. The Lava Frame

Necromorph790

I have an idea for a new frame, and he shall be named Magma. His design would be kinda rocky and have "lava" or energy flowing through out his body. Maybe making it where his energy color is kept.

Name: Magma

Gender/Sex: Male

Health: 115 at level 1. 350 at level 30

Shield: 95 at level 1. 250 at level 30

Armour/Armor: 300 at level 1. 325 at level 30

Power:125 at level 1. 230 at level 30

Sprint speed: 1.00 stays the same

Attributes In order of leveling:Smolder, Magma Bomb, Groundquake, and Lava Storm

Smolder: This is where Magma will super heat himself and rappidly heat up depending on the level that that ability is ranked to and the time that is left on him. It will last at 6 seconds at Unranked and 14-15 seconds at max level. He will have an aura around him and depending on how hot he is he will become brighter and start to smoke a little. He will have to switch to his bare fists and his damage will increase as he gets hotter. He will also burn enemys with every 3 hits.

Magma bomb: Magma will get a big ball of lava and make it become a ticking time bomb while throwing it in the process. It can get bigger the higher you rank it up. Not much else to it other than it will do 50-100 Unranked and do 300 at max. 50 energy per shot with the ball.

Groundquake: Magma will smash his foot into the ground causing a line rippling through the ground while lava flows down it at the same time causing enemies to get knockedback and will burn if they walk through it. Ability will last 3 seconds Unranked and 8 seconds at max. The ability will cost 75 energy

Lava storm: His final and his ultimate move. He will wave his hands around in the air at the same speed Nekros waves his hands upwards, and will move them down real fast. Flaming magma will fall from the sky at high velocity smashing the ground in the process. Depending on what level this move is will deside how big the balls or rocks are. Unkranked at level 10 will make the balls slightly bigger than a normal Stug shot which would be as big as a grenade from halo would be. At level 30 the balls or rocks will be as big as the max Stug shot or the size of a basketball, spelt that wrong probably. The amount of time the rocks fall from the sky depend on the amount of energy you have. It drains 85 energy at the initial and will deplete every half second. 

Its just a cool little thought I had for a new fire type frame. Give me a thought on what you think about this if you like it. Also give ways to either improve on it or maybe fix some things around if anyone notices.

Health and shields at 30 are triple what they were at level 0

Armor doesn't change values as you level up

Energy at level 30 is 1.5x what it was at 0

The power descriptions are rather lacking in actual stats and numerical values too. I would recommend polishing the abilities, their descriptions, and the stats on them first.

I have an idea for a new frame, and he shall be named Magma. His design would be kinda rocky and have "lava" or energy flowing through out his body. Maybe making it where his energy color is kept.

Name: Magma
Gender/Sex: Male
Health: 115 at level 1. 350 at level 30
Shield: 95 at level 1. 250 at level 30
Armour/Armor: 300 at level 1. 325 at level 30
Power:125 at level 1. 230 at level 30
Sprint speed: 1.00 stays the same

Attributes In order of leveling:Smolder, Magma Bomb, Groundquake, and Lava Storm

Smolder: This is where Magma will super heat himself and rappidly heat up depending on the level that that ability is ranked to and the time that is left on him. It will last at 6 seconds at Unranked and 14-15 seconds at max level. He will have an aura around him and depending on how hot he is he will become brighter and start to smoke a little. He will have to switch to his bare fists and his damage will increase as he gets hotter. He will also burn enemys with every 3 hits.

Magma bomb: Magma will get a big ball of lava and make it become a ticking time bomb while throwing it in the process. It can get bigger the higher you rank it up. Not much else to it other than it will do 50-100 Unranked and do 300 at max. 50 energy per shot with the ball.

Groundquake: Magma will smash his foot into the ground causing a line rippling through the ground while lava flows down it at the same time causing enemies to get knockedback and will burn if they walk through it. Ability will last 3 seconds Unranked and 8 seconds at max. The ability will cost 75 energy

Lava storm: His final and his ultimate move. He will wave his hands around in the air at the same speed Nekros waves his hands upwards, and will move them down real fast. Flaming magma will fall from the sky at high velocity smashing the ground in the process. Depending on what level this move is will deside how big the balls or rocks are. Unkranked at level 10 will make the balls slightly bigger than a normal Stug shot which would be as big as a grenade from halo would be. At level 30 the balls or rocks will be as big as the max Stug shot or the size of a basketball, spelt that wrong probably. The amount of time the rocks fall from the sky depend on the amount of energy you have. It drains 85 energy at the initial and will deplete every half second. 

Its just a cool little thought I had for a new fire type frame. Give me a thought on what you think about this if you like it. Also give ways to either improve on it or maybe fix some things around if anyone notices.

atlases and embers child

Im new to this kind of stuff. I have played warframe a lot, but I don't know a lot about it. I could fix it around, but I was going off of chromas stats at level 30. Thanks for the info, but If you wanna improve on it. Be my guest

Health and shields at 30 are triple what they were at level 0

Armor doesn't change values as you level up

Energy at level 30 is 1.5x what it was at 0

The power descriptions are rather lacking in actual stats and numerical values too. I would recommend polishing the abilities, their descriptions, and the stats on them first.

How does lava storm work indoors?

I would have to guess that it would spawn at the roof of the building

I think it would work better if the Magma burst upwards from geysers in the ground, not only would it look better (IMO) it would make it look less goofy indoors?

Also Aesthetics wise, what you thinking?

When I imagine this frame, I think of a rock warframe with cracks in it and pulsating energy colour shining through the cracks with maybe smoke smouldering from the top of his helmet?