Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potiri, The Shattered Warframe. [Updated & Revisited!]

JDWhaler

Recently, the past "Fragil" has changed into Potiri, meaning Glass in Greek. After a while i wanted to revisit the idea and configure it again.

I apologise if i was not allowed to rewrite this post, it's just because no one else other than the three following it would know about the updates.

NEW:

*Made New Concept Model

*Changed an ability

*Added passive.

Updated: Concept Model

New Model

1444712260_Capture.PNG

Shattered Form

1444797244_Glass-Form.PNG

(This model is not 100% my "final" design, due to the fact that this model doesn't have transparency. Some features are not also present)

Transparency Effect

Potiri has three transparency types; Opaque, Translucent and transparent. When Opaque she is at full health and has a higher chance of being spotted. When translucent her health is low and has lower chance of being spotted. When transparent she is completely invisible for the enemy. She can be Opaque only when healthy and can only be translucent at low health. She can only be transparent after using Transparency.

Descriptions

Not In Game:

Potiri is a Warframe who specializes in glass-shattering attacks. She will break on death and isn't very strong, but she can pack the punch to shatter an enemy's skin and pierce through their bones.

In Game (Lotus)

Potiri is a delicate Warframe who has very little health. Her strength however is very large, considering she can pierce enemy flesh and shatter their bones.

In Game (Codex)

This is Potiri, a Warframe who spends most of her life worrying about if she will shatter. Despite this, she will urge on to defend hers - and the Tenno - life.

Stats

Base Stats (Unranked)

Health - 100       Energy Max - 150

Shields - 125      Speed - 1.1

Max Stats (Level 30)

Health - 225       Energy Max - 250

Shields - 250      Speed - 1.2

Abilities

Shatter

A toggle ability, when active enemies that come in contact with Potiri will earn heaps of damage. Her form will also change as shown in the concept models.

Energy Consumption - 25

Borosilicate

This ability causes Potiri to become extremely resistant against elemental damage. Hence the name, Borosilicate.

Energy Consumption - 50

Reflection

Light beams will bounce off Potiri, dealing large damage. The more healthy she is, the stronger the beams.

Energy Consumption - 50

Moldavite Showers

Scattered fragments of Moldavite (meteoric glass) will rain down from above. An extremely powerful ability.

Energy Consumption - 100

Passive Ability

Piercing Fragments

This passive ability raises the chance of Slash damage inflicting upon enemies.

Name Origins

Moldavite - A natural glass formed by meteorite impact.

Borosilicate - A type of glass that is resistant to most acidic chemicals.

Thanks for reading!

(I apologise if i was not allowed to make a new topic, but i figured no one else would know about the updates)

I really like this idea. May be a little op with the invisibility passive ability, but overall an awesome idea. I wish you luck and hope this design gets integrated into Warframe.

I really like this idea. May be a little op with the invisibility passive ability, but overall an awesome idea. I wish you luck and hope this design gets integrated into Warframe.

Sorry, I meant Translucency passive ability.