Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

At Work Wishing You Could Play Warframe?

East_Side_Ops

Hello everyone. I am East_Side_Ops, Warlord of Eastern Side Operations. I just want to say hello and I hope to run into you all in the game. Can't wait till this game is finished up and real content and story is put in. Love the beta, fellow gamers are super friendly. Good luck Tenno!

Sincerely,

Warlord East_Side_Ops

Edit: I figure why not right? Just to let people know, if you're looking for a friendly and helpful Clan with a Dojo under expansion feel free to message me in game for an invite!

Edited by East_Side_Ops

The thread title sounds all too familiar. But yeah welcome. 

The real content is here. There's no wipe so as far as we're concerned this is it and the patches they give is the 'real content'.

The thread title sounds all too familiar. But yeah welcome. 

The real content is here. There's no wipe so as far as we're concerned this is it and the patches they give is the 'real content'.

Well I can't wait until they add more basically, hopefully more options for the Clan Gui, and especially some more plot. My works firewall blocks online play, but Solo works great! Thank god. I can only get away with it at work on Sundays  though. :( lol

Edited by East_Side_Ops

This game rules , been on it like a fat kid + birthday cake cant get enough . Maybe the items are just a bit tooooo hard to attain and still too much emphasis on platinum to accel but hopefully thatll change and the bug fixes are improving overall gameplay tremendously cant wait for the completion of all the revisions !

Ahmed307731

Welcome, Tenno!

I would enjoy playing at work, but my line of work needs my attention when researching software solutions to business problems.

I hope your stay continues to be enjoyable and the "east side" of the galaxy is well tended to!

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement