Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Manic And Survival?

GnPTrixie

Question

So whilst out hunting the manic i've found that he is only to be found reliably in survivals. One spawns at the 15m mark every single time but i'm starting to think he's just a scripted enemy and not an actual manic as out of the 5 i've managed to get today alone (been at this for 2 weeks now) i have yet to see him drop anything other than survival loot table stuff. Can anyone confirm these guys to have the manic drop tables or are they fakes?

11 answers to this question

Manics are not only found in survivals, they can spawn at random in different types of missions as well. I haven't tried farming them myself so don't ask me about best place to farm them. Also, RNG (drop reward system) is random so you are not guaranteed that you will get the item that  you are looking for.

Edited by Dominik1231

Manics are not only found in survivals, they can spawn at random in different types of missions as well. I haven't tried farming them myself so don't ask me about best place to farm them. Also, RNG (drop reward system) is random so you are not guaranteed that you will get the item that  you are looking for.

from what i've seen it's usually phobos folks suggest. clustril is most often sited. (an exterminate) as far as the drops are concerned he has his own drop table much like any boss or assassin in the game. 

Yes, he has his own drop table as every single enemy in the game. Check out following link: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Manic

This link will show you what you can get from manic and other useful information such as his weaknesses. I would recommend using this website throughout your warframe journey ;)

Edited by Dominik1231

I wouldn't recommend so, there are many... many mods. You would waste tons of credits and gold mods in order to get one gold mod that you are looking for. However, if you have some spear credits and some spear gold mods that you don't need, then sure go ahead and try your luck! There is still a chance of getting mod that you need. Good Luck ;)

Edited by Dominik1231

Yes, he has his own drop table as every single enemy in the game. Check out following link: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Manic

This link will show you what you can get from manic and other useful information such as his weaknesses. I would recommend using this website throughout your warframe journey ;)

aye i spend a lot of time on the wiki. it has been useful for just about everything. i've been around since 2.0 though i took a long break this year. 

unfortunately i'm starting feel incredibly exhausted from grinding this guy for the ash frame. it's the last frame for me so there's not a lot else to do other than forma stuff.

oh and thanks for the fast replys

Edited by GnPTrixie

I do have a question, im doing for like 15-20 hours survivals on Saturn (Cassini), im spawning a Manic every single run at 15 minut timer, but they don't drop anything, im doing it as necros desacrating them , and for like 40 times x2 desacrated, i didn't see any dtop besides health orb, not even one random ash part, can someone tell me if they can drop him ? cuz ash is the only fram that i don't have , and i have a feeling that only place where i can get him is Law of Retribution, do nthe survi manics have different loot tabe or im just unlucky ?????????????????