The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Void Rework

Stonehoppers

--i don't know in wich section to post this in so i posted this in general

It's been a while since DE talked about the void rework and if the ideas are still work in progress then i'd like to contribute to the rework.

So my idea is to change the way prime bps and parts drop in the void, after hearing from DE in the latest devstream about the void i think we could make it so that prime parts drop become like sigils in syndicate missions:

-whenever you are in a void mission there will be the normal task of the mission but you can go around the void and loot prime parts or just complete the mission.

-there are two ways loot can work:
   1)the "loot" that you pick up are from each current missions drop table, for example like common emblems you will find common "loot" that gives you formas and cores, uncommon ones give you 10 ducat prime parts, rare gives you 30 ducat parts and very rare ones give you 50 ducat ones.  In a mission you cand find more than 1 "loot"

2)almost like before but instead of 4 tiers of rarity we move the formas and cores to mission completion rewards while reducing "loot" amount present in a mission.

-In endless mission the "loot" will come instead as air supports or "ripples in the void" that will be announced by Lotus and players will have to find them in the tileset.

ADVANTAGES:

-By what i understanded fron the latest Devstream i think that the void will become missions that will stay temporarely in the starchart so my way of void loot may eliminate the need of keys to run void missions because one key won't mean one prime part.

-Each run will yield more prime parts so it means less grinding for Baro Ki'teer.

-The rarity factor will be maintained while rewarding players more for going into the void.

EDIT1: with the new lunar tileset i don't know id the old one will be replaced but if the void will be lovated on the moon i think it would also encourage exploration. Also it would be cool if like the orokin brought the moon into the void and to accec the new void there will be unstable zones in the starchart from which you can access the moon.

P.S.: i may add something in the future if more ideas will come. feedback is more than appreciated, thanks.

Edited by Stonehoppers

the new PBR looks like glass rather than metal.(excluding trinity prime)

But the thing is void fizzures are going to appear time to time, they didn't specify if it's going to be like NIGHTMARE or Invasions

That's the only thing i'm worried about. Void arch-wing/Nullifier archwing.

Edited by Magnulast