Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Vet Looking For A New Clan

Transient_Tiefling

Having recently left my last clan, I am in need of a new one. But first a little info about myself.

-Been Playing since closed beta, sometime around January 2013. Although I have taken some breaks from the game here and there.

-My mastery rank is 17.

Thats pretty much it game wise that I think matters to people. Personality wise I like to see myself as humble and determined. I also enjoy creating art and exploring lore within games.

What am I looking for:

-Primarily, I am looking for a community first and foremost. Ideally, it would be a clan that pushes for interaction between members and assistance for those who ask. Voice would be great as well as it furthers social interaction.

-secondary: Progression and proactivity in general within the game. Clans that focus on beating raids, aggressively farming new items and frame. Something like a static in your typical MMO is the mentality I am looking for in terms of handling content within the game. 

While the second is purely optional, the first is incredibly important to me as a player and a clan that can meet that standard is a clan I can be very loyal towards.

I hope to meet more great players as I continue my time in Warframe.

That's what the clan and Alliance we've built up leans to, but we're also rather small and close-knit with more of a leaning towards helping new players. You'd be welcome,but I am not certain it's entirely what you would be looking for. We do steam/skype/warframe voice now again (mostly when everyone is willing) helping people grind, learn the ropes, or have fun themed shenanigans now and again.

Spanish Inquisition. Most all research done. The aim is to be Raid Ready so you will get help when possible. Doesn't matter what MR you are or how long you've been playing. We use Skype to chat. Friendly community.

Kinda small clan still. I'm trying to help my clan members so they can help other clan members. And when we can do the raid we do the raid.... sadly we've not done a raid yet because i've only gotten players via those who just joined so like MR0-2.

We literally just don't have the Knux research done. that's it.

Well my clan I think meets those requirements and we have been around a decent amount of time however if you want to help out a smaller clan I completely understand. Our dojo is quite complete and there are people on everyday.

Edited by SirSkiddy

Syndicate synergy is a mountain clan hovering around 170 actives on an average week host to its own alliance (Armistice Council) of which are mostly ghost and shadow clans. Our MR's are scattered across the board plenty of nubs to brush up game mechanics for yet also plenty of well situated players to do your raids with. And worse case scenario anyone in our alliance would welcome you into their clan if you were a poor fit in ours.

We mostly raid upon request picking up pugs to fill any holes left in our composition. we have a tendency to do our farming together tho we usually use the ingame voice chat despite actually owning a ts3 channel i neglect to use it as it makes players that are unable to be on the server for whatever reason feel like they are less of a clan member.

Also we have a kick &#! dojo look forward to seeing that

Hi! As we've just started we are currently a ghost clan, will grow to shadow but slowly as we want to recruit people who will fit it - we are part of a bigger community 'the mogz of war' established july 2012, on ps4 but now on pc too.

We aim to provide a gaming family who have fun together.

Age 21+ - mic please!

Dojo in place. Active website - mogzofwar.enjin.com - teamspeak server.

Ign shadowqueen_x on midnight to 3am uk / 7 to 10 est most nights