The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gun Emplacements

Batsii

It would be nice to see some gun emplacements throught out maps with certain ammounts of ammo to help out with some of the high amounts of enemies, like flame throwers for defence missions against infested, just stuff like that. what do you guys think?

no, just no

we have already 3 wpns and 4 skills to use, we dont need a rocket launcher or huge grillin flamethrower standing there in the corner just waiting to get pickd up and overkill everthing, its a n1 idea but not rly good for this game i think

maybe a turret-ish railgun-thingy/heavy gauss-cannon on an open area but thats still *over the top"

Edited by Depar

Wow.  I can't believe where life has lead me.  I'm about to argue against more dakka.

No to turrets.

I don't think that slowing down to hop into a turret is ninja.  Kinda a stupid first reason, sure, but I appeal to my brethren:  we are inter-planetary space ninjas flying about the solar system collecting kindeys (look at the Mutagen Sample image for a second).  At what point is too much really actually too much?  I flip around like a Predator on a sprindboard array, cloaked due to a hovering bio-mechanical death droid, weilding a solid-core lightsaber for God's sake!  How is adding a turret section going to improve matters?

Unless you can stick in the portable bullet-retrievers called Hostages.

Or immolate them with hundreds of gallons of napalm from a flamer turret.

Or throw them out to a breifly-screaming death in deep space.

Or just kill them for the egrageous crime of being caught by flipping derp-wads I can kill with both hands tied behind my back to one ankleWith a wet diaper.

You know what, I think I got off topic.

Just, turrets aren't ninja.  Thats kind of the area I was going with that....

Edited by Cytobel