Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Really &!$$ing Me Off

Da5id1an

im not far into this game right now im at the first " boss " i assume, its an assassination mission, however i can get to him just fine but he teleports right on top of me anytime i try to kite him and he kills me in 2 hits,

ive unloaded 5 clips of ammo from my assault rifle on him and hes barely at half life

how the F*** am i supposed to beat him?

i used 4 revives hoping to be able to whittle him down but no

5 clips of assault rifle ammo does nothing

i used my special abilites too but they dont hurt him much either

and those shield using units are $&*&*#(%&

i can dink their heads over the shield sometimes but anytime i get into melee range i get knocked down and for some reason in this game it takes like 20 @(*()$ minutes to get up off the gorund so when im knocked down i pretty much die

this game is &!$$ing me off a lot right now

Take a moment to cool off, it's just a game.

Which system are you in?

If you're quick, you can knock the shield guys' shields away with a melee attack before they knock you down. They also start charging you when they're gonna try a shield bash instead of just hiding behind their shield, so that's a pretty obvious tell.

Which Warframe are you using?

If you keep having trouble, try playing co-op to take him down for now and just come back later when you're a bit more used to the game or have more ranks in your Warframe and gear.

I hope this helps!

Jackal is not the first boss. It's the second.

....Well. Way to make me look like an idiot. &#! hole. :c

(i guess I deserved it)

But yeah, seriously though, co-op. Grab a friend. Post up on the forums that you need help. Someone is bound to have the time or maybe someone may be in the same sitch as you, eh?

- If he keeps getting up in your face you can jump+melee to do a small AoE with knockdown. Should give you a few seconds as he gets back to his feet.

- Try to aim for his face- you'll do much more damage.

- If you have the cash, look into getting the Braton. The starter gun (MK1-Braton) is basically a weaker version. Maybe look into getting the Strun as well. It is a shotgun, and works really well.

- What level are your warframe and weapons? If they are less than level 10, bosses tend to hurt a lot, and shrug off most attacks.

- Finally, if you are really struggling, try to get into an online game with players a few more times, or ask here on the forums. I'd be more than happy to help, and I'm sure others will too.

Well, what did the other three in your squad do? It's a co-op oriented shooter after all.

.... i was under them impression that the coop did not work i have still not tried to playu anything but solo..... anyone i add is always offline well showing offline even tho they are online... and waiting for other players is useless i have waited for 2 hrs and nothing.. :(

.... i was under them impression that the coop did not work i have still not tried to playu anything but solo..... anyone i add is always offline well showing offline even tho they are online... and waiting for other players is useless i have waited for 2 hrs and nothing.. :(

Turn UPnP off and reset Warframe. Other people should try to do this as well. There's a glitch/bug in the game right now and no one can see who is online or offline right now.

Turn UPnP off and reset Warframe. Other people should try to do this as well. There's a glitch/bug in the game right now and no one can see who is online or offline right now.

if its that simple ill beake my skull lol.....thx for the fast responce.. i have added u ingame to see if it worked. :)

Hm. Okay. I got your request but you're shown as offline. Try doing the hamachi. If you already know how to use this then great, that's good. If not then meh. Google it.

link is broken but ill try i am well versed in the hamachi :) but dos that not mean i need to join a hamachi network that friends i know are on ?

Yesh, or you can make your own and invite your mates.

i have don all they ask. thx for the help now i just need to find a EU guild/grp that has hamachi and i can join them :D dont have any mates that play warframe as of yet they will prob join when its released :) ty again :D

i have don all they ask. thx for the help now i just need to find a EU guild/grp that has hamachi and i can join them :D dont have any mates that play warframe as of yet they will prob join when its released :) ty again :D

No problem-o. Know that this is only a temporary fix until the devs release a fix for this.