Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Active Clan!

(XBOX)Term Royal

hey man i got a very active storm clan called phoenix kings and were always looking for new active recruits we do everything in this clan from raids to farming prime parts to having pvp matches in conclave were an adult clan so its 18+ age preferably. if your interested let me know we would love to have you friend take care 

I am a member of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance.  We are mainly pvp focused, but we do a lot of pve as well.  We do not have a master rank or in game experience restriction to join us.  All that we ask is that you are respectful to the other members of our community.  If you would like some more detailed information.  you can check out our main post, by changing the filter to most viewed.  You can also ask me any questions you may have here or in a pm.  Hope to see you out in the field tenno.

Exon Gaming!

We are a mountain clan with;
 All research,

Good activity,

A good set of recruiters,

Highly skilled and rookies,

Competitions,

Dueling room

And alliance 'Arbiters of War'.

Mic's are not required to join, but are strongly advised!

We have a very basic ranking system to keep it simple for new starters and those willing to push up the ranks.

Tier 7: Leader rank. To even be considered to be put up to T7 you must first prove yourself through all of the other Tiers. So far we have 3 warlords!

Tier 6: Trainer rank. To know what it is to help others is one thing, but to be willing to drop your needs for others is what really makes a T6 stand out.

Tier 5: A helpful yet level headed person can fill this role nicely.

Tier 4: To be a skilled asset and a very good recruiter is required for this role, being kind is one thing, but being able is a necessity.

Tier 3: You can be trusted in solo missions or just to take people through basic missions. Recruiting can also get you to here.

Tier 2: T2s can be expected to conduct them self in a manner that does not go against clan/alliance rules or put others at a disadvantage and are self sufficient.

Tier 1: This is where you start being civil is how to keep to a minimum of a T1.

Tier 0: Not to be trusted, T0 is used as a disciplinary rank. They cannot do anything until they prove themselves to be a valuable asset or that they'll be civil.

Join Rebirth!

Currently, our lowest rank clan member is rank 10 and our two highest are 19 and 20. We have all research finished, and a dojo with every room built.

Small and active Rebirth clan is the place to be if you are looking for a few handy clan members for high level content and events.

Join the few the proud the Rebirth clan

PM TheLegend 64312 through Xbox if you're interested.

Edited by (XB1)TheLegend 64312

If you dont want to just be another member where u are judged on conclave and/or master rank, but like playing and being active when life allows it. Check out Tenno Primed we are a newer Shadow clan that is continuosly growing. We have a dojo with completed research and are very active. We have weekly contests and are all about helping each other out. We are in the game to have fun and help each other succeed. This clan was started for players to help others succeed, not be judged or ignored. Pm me here or on xbox if u are interested in joining or discussing further...thx

Edited by (XB1)abearinpa

If you dont want to just be another member where u are judged on conclave and/or master rank

You now as a kind jester I let the first 8-9 of these post from you today go. You seem to want to continue to beat a dead horse though. So I have a question for you. What clan(s)/alliance(s) are you even talking about that judge members based on conclave and/or master rank? Outside of the obvious leadership posts. I have yet to see, hear, or even read of your supposed claims any where on these forums.

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

@ abearinpa- also you say your clan started out to help other players and not to ignore or judge other players lol....so tell me what clan starts their clan with the purpose of ignoring other players ? Lol.

Are you suggesting all the other clans started their communities because they gathered around and said "hey let's create a clan with the sole purpose of ignoring other players" lol