The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Re-Occurring Crashes To Desktop During Missions

SkyeSharpe

Very often, my client has been crashing completely without warning. Sometimes the game hangs for a second before crashing, sometimes it's utterly out of nowhere. This most often happens during missions involving the Infested, although it's also happened during other missions as well.

This is becoming a serious problem, because my client has crashed twice in a row during the Rank 4 Mastery Test (resulting in the 24-hour wait time between tests), and these crashes are completely preventing me from completing the test.

DxDiag file available if needed, but I'm running Win10, with a nVidia GeForce GT 755M graphics card, 8GB RAM, and an Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU processor.

Did you get the Win10 through normal Windows Update or clean installation?
If you get it from Windows Update, clean install all your vital drivers (audio, graphics, etc) using the ones for Win10.

The final option, if it still persists, is to reset your Windows 10,which is gonna delete all your programs and stuffs on Boot partition, but retain the license and activation key for your current machine (since reactivation on clean installation is PITA).