Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venkra' Tel Breaks Sabotage

Brainwright

I have two issues to report, one with detail and the other just a notification, both relate the Venkra' Tel boss in Orokin Void Sabotage and Orokin Derelict Sabotage missions.

There is a case where killing Sprag first will prevent the mission from completing.  It appears that Venkra' Tel will disappear from the map and die, dropping the Void Key in an unreachable position.  I have not been able to produce this bug consistently, but it has happened primarily in the Ceres tileset.

It should be possible to prevent this by killing Venkra'Tel first, unless Sprag has the same tendency to jump off the map and die.

The second issue is a single instance of Venkra'Tel appearing invincible to health damage, but armor is still stripped by corrosive procs.  No idea what caused this, but it was in the attempt to kill her before Sprag on the Earth tileset.

I can publish a short video of the incident on request.

Thank you.

I've encountered the second issue a number of times, though it appears that either Sprag or Venkra'Tel can be invulnerable.  I've also noticed that if one of them is invulnerable, they will be invulnerable from the start of the fight, rather than becoming invulnerable partway through.

I support this claim wholeheartedly. It would appear certain tiles have a tendency to skip the vulnerability script when they enter the mission, a friend of mine found one tile in particular just so happened to make Sprag invulnerable in such a case, pretty sure other tiles, like on Earth, will happen to do the same.

selswn.jpg

ay1av.jpg