Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello, Everybody.

Rheoidegen

Hello, all I just wanted to ask how everybody was today, you know.. Reach out into the community and talk to people without going into a megathread, only to lose my conversation somewhere in the deep Abyss

At any rate, I just wanted to talk, both about ingame and out-of-game things. Just a little thread to talk about (within the rules, of course) whatever you’d like.

So, to start off the conversation, I’m thinking of a person, place, or thing.

Just in case you didn’t know, this is the beginning to the game known as 20Q, or 20 Questions. So.. If you’d like, then jump in and guess at it, if not then just… Tell me how your day was.

Warframe-GrineerManic1.jpg

Happy Halloween, may Manics spread blood and Ash components to all.

May the Eximi drop Oberon parts,

And may the modular Corpus enemies spawn more frequently, Gaia’s Tragedy awaits us at the end of the long grind tunnel.

IGNORE MY TANGENT I’M SORRY

Edited by Rheoidegen

NOT IGNORING THE TANGENT. 

I'M JUDGING YOU FOR IT

*judgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudge*

AAAAAAAAAA THE JUDGING BURNS MY SOUL

*Cries in a corner and sniffles quietly.*

The judge hammer hit hard today.. Although the death toll is only one, it is still devastating to all.

So, like last post wins...but different?

So...I just visited the Payday subreddit...

quite the S#&$storm brewing there.

'Mmmmnnkinda like Android, BUT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT-!'

More or less, yeah. I couldn't get into the last post wins thing, not my cup of tea.

And I could imagine, some of reddit is.. Scary-

Edited by Rheoidegen

Some of reddit is very scary, but.. Yeah.

Lying to your fans is not a good idea..

Don't slip up like that please, DE-

But in the end I'm expecting it to just go back to business as usual. As one of the Overkill guys said "users speak with their dollars loudest, we'll see what it looks like in a month"

The only change is Overkill would join the ranks of the "EVIL MONEY-GRABBING COMPANIES".

But in the end I'm expecting it to just go back to business as usual. As one of the Overkill guys said "users speak with their dollars loudest, we'll see what it looks like in a month"

The only change is Overkill would join the ranks of the "EVIL MONEY-GRABBING COMPANIES".

It probably will, most things do.. I'm not too big of a Payday fan though so I don't know what it's like over there.

And there are so... So way too many of those.. Actual ones, that is..