Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy T4 Sab Keys

LubedPenguin

Question

7 answers to this question

I've done that mission many times solo and so has my friend. I have done it with many frames (nova, mag, nyx, volt) that were level 15 or more. Just focus on A, B and D first (if you can bullet jump to D, it will save you a lot of time and trouble). You need a good primary weapon to be able to shoot the enemies from a distance. You don't have to have all the 4 points to actually win, having three will only mean that it's a bit slower. 4 is actually doable solo, as I said focus on A, B and D and if you feel you have time to go to C which is a bit further, then do so, if not, no worries. You have to do 4 waves to get a very good chance at a T4 key but it's not always guaranteed. Feel free to invite me for a game if you need to, I have a bit of spare time now to help you with it.

I find the Augustus Interception be very easy compared to other maps I have done and if you can do the t4 sabotages you should be able to do it without problems. Key thing is tactic when doing it solo. You should probably always start with D and then go A-B and then C when there is no one capturing the others but once you get the hang of it any order works pretty much. You should not stop to shoot the enemies outside the capture circles before you have at least 3 points down as well. Using sentinel like Diriga can help keep the enemies off at this point, but not really necessary after you get the hang of it. Keep moving until you have  3 under good control or dominance and don't panic even if you lose a point or the enemy gets some points. I usually end up enemies having at least 10-20% capture at the end.

I have been using Rhino myself so speed buffs are not necessary, though iron skin makes it trivial to survive even if you get half shield debuff. Mastering sliding and bullet jump for movement feels faster than using sprint on it anyways. 

I think you should be able to do the higher level interceptions solo as well, but I lack the damage to keep going until wave 4 on them usually. 

The thing of doing interception solo is that you get less enemies to spawn and capture process is much faster, meaning you don't need to spend as much time inside single point and you can keep killing the enemies as fast as they spawn. When I've done it with even just one other player it gets a bit harder due to higher spawn rate of eximus enemies and random people not focusing on protecting and capturing the points when killing the enemies.