Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Watched Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - A Wakening Of The Trailblazer And The Enemy's In There Seems Alot Like The Sentient..

BabyKurama

If you haven't watch the movie then do so first (would recommend you to watch the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Anime first)
Anime.

The orokin said they Sentient made their technology useless and used it against them, and so on.
FMVnnSm.png

So in the movie you can see how the enemy pretty much merges with enemy technology and get their information and Tech.

So what if this is what the Sentient are, First of that would make sense why they need the Oculyst (The Eye's of the Sentient) to scan enemy's to get info. (When it/they are not aggressive) And it would fit the lore of Excalibur's Codex

PS: not sure were I should place it so place it in Off topic

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed pirated media links

Talking about Gundam is starting to make me thing we should have battleships in warframe. What if they made it that Ordis can drop a air strike or something like the Archangel, They made Ordis able to drop First Aid and Hack stuff so why not? Oh but not sure how that would work out on those closed up maps like Tenno being inside a ship or the void. Also I think i completely went off Topic with what you talking about. In the movie they stopped attacking when (Spoilerszzzzz) became a Flower in Space causing them to Understand. But i think fighting with the sentients might be a little more different.