Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Recruiting) Echoes Of The Lost Age.

ForceTen

Hey,

I'd like to know how big you guys are atm and how far you are in your dojo.

As I like to feel rewarded for my work, I'd like my clan to be quite small when I would be joining it and with a dojo as close as possible to totally unbuilt.

I'm a Belgian living in Canada (GMT-5) so that's quite different from the timezone of most of your members and I can understand that it might be a problem. If you don't mind having a few player on another zone (or at least one), I would like to join you because Echoes Of The Lost Age sounds just like the kind of clan I'd like to be a part of.

Have a good one,

Klang

Hello Klang, well atm we are about 8-10 active members and we all play on Europe west. As we are a no rush casual clan were only building our first room in the dojo. As the saying goes "Rome was not built in a day".

As you have already mentioned the timezone might be a problem, however if you would like to have a trial run and see if we are suited to your needs I can send you a invite and should you decide that the timezone is a problem then you have the option to leave.

I will send you a pm with our teamspeak details and I have sent a clan invite to you.

Please observe the rules regarding TeamSpeak contained in the PM.

Thankyou for your interest in our clan.

ForceTen

Edited by ForceTen

Hey

TS is installed, I'll try to join you tomorrow as I probably won't be able to play today (stuck in the kitchen + E3 conferences).

Looking forward to play with the members !

Klang

Hey

TS is installed, I'll try to join you tomorrow as I probably won't be able to play today (stuck in the kitchen + E3 conferences).

Looking forward to play with the members !

Klang

Ok no problem buddy, welcome to the clan.

Hello! Im pretty new to the game, maybe 2 weeks playing with about 20 hours game time, but would love to join!

IGN - Barrikk

I have sent you a PM and a contact request.

Thank you for taking the time to reply here. 

What's the clan size presently? I'm only wanting to be in a shadow clan size of max 30 members

Hello Slykon,presently we have 14 members. We will stop recruiting when we reach 25-30 members. The reason for this is so that we have enough active members who will be online at the same time to squad up. As you can imagine its hard getting all members online at the same time due to different time zones and real life commitments. Some of our members are very active and some are not.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask and if your interested in joining us just drop me a pm or reply on here.

Hey,

I've not been able to play before late in the evening this week, thus you didn't see me much, or I couldn't go on TS and was only online for 1-2 quick missions. I'm also going on vacation until tuesday but i think you'll see me more next week.

Have a good WE guys :)