Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Are These People?

Oh boy surpised my name isn't on that list....

;~;

https://youtu.be/mrz-Mj1qotw?t=240

I'm always open to learning new people :)

I heard a flute

So that's the snake! Hello snake~ please don't bite ;-;....

What about me ;_;. I crawled my way from general discussion to off topic at the end of the Umbra Excalibur War. I was one of the main fire star...... I mean freedom fighters.

You just a Hello Kitty empire spy

*Shakes tytl.*

What are the questions for me?

hmm, there's quite a lot, but my questions usually are the ones people don't ask.

Such as... Which part of mathematics got you so deep into it? I perosnally love math too, but not the "How" part but the "Why" part. I got a professor that will sit down with me and explain the "why" part and draw a bigger picture of the "why" part. 

I would also like to know if you spend your free time just to do some math for entertainment purposes(I saw your other post and I guess you do) like some mathners do?

I'll keep it short with 3 questions, can you accurately calculate the damage output if I'm giving you the necessary numbers(stats)?

You'd be surprised. DE retcon this !!!!

Retcon?

* Stares at angrily while. Your hear lighting in the distance...... -_-*

Come on now we all love Hello Kitty to some degree.

hmm, there's quite a lot, but my questions usually are the ones people don't ask.

Such as... Which part of mathematics got you so deep into it? I perosnally love math too, but not the "How" part but the "Why" part. I got a professor that will sit down with me and explain the "why" part and draw a bigger picture of the "why" part. 

I would also like to know if you spend your free time just to do some math for entertainment purposes(I saw your other post and I guess you do) like some mathners do?

I'll keep it short with 3 questions, can you accurately calculate the damage output if I'm giving you the necessary numbers(stats)?

Retcon?

Retcon means to change a story by taking parts out that don't make sense or that you don't like. In this case both.

Just general math. It's something I have talent in, so I started studying it.

Sometimes. I just tend to study other, out of syllabus mathematics. 

Maybe. Depends on my motivation to dig deep into the question, because for one thing, I never enjoyed doing statistics/probabilities, despite knowing how. 

Maybe. Depends on my motivation to dig deep into the question, because for one thing, I never enjoyed doing statistics/probabilities, despite knowing how. 

Ain't that the truth.

Retcon means to change a story by taking parts out that don't make sense or that you don't like. In this case both.

But it make sense if you were sent by the Hello Kitty Empire to take over the Volt Empire, cats hate lightings!

It is. Because I find it terribly boring. 

It's the concept itself does not work well with me, statistics usually takes the sample of a population, or it usually impossible to do a census due to the cost and stability. I find it conflicting with my beliefs of math which is a tool that produce facts as long as one is inputting factual information. 

It's more like changing the old lore to fit the new lore because the new lore contradicts some (or most) of the old lore.

Speaking of lore, I don't think I've enough info about Morec0....

It's the concept itself does not work well with me, statistics usually takes the sample of a population, or it usually impossible to do a census due to the cost and stability. I find it conflicting with my beliefs of math which is a tool that produce facts as long as one is inputting factual information. 

It's a model/approximation. Mathematics does use quite a lot of models/approximations/assumptions. 

Uhh.... My main ability is to use lighting.

This

Yes I agree, I think DE should be committed to produce lore 2.0, something just isn't making any sense.

But to me, the most conflicting part is how is it possible for the Tenno to genocide the Orokins? Orokins getting their ! kicked by the Sentients because they can manipulate their technology, and the Tenno are fighting them with stick and swords. If the Orokins are so advanced and they MADE the Warframe suits, how come they didn't have a "oh $h!t" system to contain the Tenno as they can see in Rhino Prime's codex which the Tennos are capable of out of control?  How come their advanced weaponry did not kill all the Tennos or made the Tenno's stone age weaponry uesless? That's the biggest question of me. Even if the Tenno have void energy, that doesn't make the Orokin less dangerous I believe.

It's a model/approximation. Mathematics does use quite a lot of models/approximations/assumptions. 

*cough* Astronomy *cough*

Yet, we are on the moon and on our way to find a better planet to live.

Such math, very powerful, so strong. can't touch this, WOW

He measures boobies....

I believe there are math involvement  in the process of Bra production, and I also believe if we can reverse those bra fomulars we are bound to find out the truth behind boobs

If you really want to know who I am try and summon me. Youll see how in the "How to summon Erebus thread"

More strange names coming out, how many people can I met in one post O-O

Edited by Guest