Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Mag Statue & Excal Symbiote (+ Feedback)

ndantony

Just like the title said. Thank you DE for couple cool statues, Mag statue and Excal Symbiote. I got mines two days ago.

However, I like to provide some feedback and review pros and cons for these.

Excal Symbiote: This is super cute on my computer desk. Just for $30 bucks it comes with this super cute giant head statue of Excal holding Skana in one hand and Lato in another. I wish the hands would be made it in a way that allow holding the weapon better. But it's all good. It's also come with the promo code to redeem for Excal noggle in-game. Awesome!!

Mag Statue: Finally. And thank you DE. She is the first female warframe statue. And it's limited in quantity. She also come with promo code for in-game Mag noggle. Cool. Aside from this I would recommend all Tenno to get this in support of DE and to have more warframe statues out quickly and possible.

Some cons: Though Mag is standing with one leg on the ground, she is super sturdy and not easily breakable in anyway. Actually, this is a pro, too. However, she comes in multiple parts. By looking at the forum, it seems by having her hand (holding the orthos) separating from the rest of her arm causes the most misunderstanding and complaining on the forum. It's not broken. It's just a separate part. That's all.

But here is where I think Symbiote could also do better. The overall quality for Mag statue, her Lotus stand-plate and parts, are a little "thinner" (or lesser) quality than the previous Rhino Statue's. The parts for Mag Statue all don't fit together as "well". The gaps to allow the parts fit in are larger (or too shallow) than the fitting parts. The Lotus stand-plate is thinner/lower than previous statues. It's not about needing glue. And thank you for including the superglue tube, though it's not needed any. And all parts are fitting in ok. It just doesn't have a solid built-feel quality to the base.

Maybe Rhino Statue is the best and highest quality statue ever made (?)... Tenno, if you're reading this and still have not had your hand on Rhino Statue, you may want to get one while it's still available.

Again, overall and for all the pros I would recommend all Tenno to get this Mag statue. Symbiote could use some feedback to make next warframe statue or Trinity Statue the most awesome yet.

I had some parts broken on mine. Fixed it with super glue pretty easily, but word for the wise everyone, MAG IS EXTREMELY DELICATE ON CERTAIN AREAS.

My mags arm claw things broke off when I opened the box. found the pieces at the bottom

of box. Kunai knife hilt on her hip also broke. and the bow broke. Now these were already broken when I received them. fourtunatly Im good at fixing small areas of statues. I do hope future statues, Especially the female and Nekros Statues won't be this much delicate as Mag was.

The best statues so far are Rhino and Excalibur

Edited by (PS4)Ddragon117

I wish that I could just glue it back together, but my Mag, she is beyond repair. Her arm claw is in several small pieces that can't be fixed and Corpus is the same. Whomever packed these, didn't do a good job of packaging these statues with little to no care at all. What makes this all the much more frustrating, I contacted the pmc fulfillment and the Merch store and not one of them haven't gotten back to me. It's like I'm being told "sorry about your luck, so deal with it. Oh and by the way, thank you for the money sucker!" Not mentioning any names, but I got in contact with another developer about a problem and they got back with me within a half hour.