Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Precept Quest Won't Complete

Dailenth

We've beaten the mission 3 times in a row. While someone hosted an event at the Recruiting chat The first 2 times I forgot to activate the quest before playing, so once I activated the quest we played 3rd and last time and I noticed the mission wasn't complete which seems logical, after the quest is activated I played it once again..... and It did not complete.

We received 3 atlas helmets in a row though. But mission isn't complete, please fix the bug before I spoil myself with the lore. I tried logging out and relogging, nothing happened.

same here...and i didnt complete once...but about 10 times.....i have equipted the irradiated pods....did a run without dying....relogged.....but each time its like the mission stop progressing.... each time the same dialog btw jordas and ordis talking about saying jordas.....

I cant seem to find a solution on my own....and the weird part is that i got like 5 helmets and systems but no chasis....and yea i checked my mail....nothing from jordas/mission....

it literay wont let me finish the boss fight after you beat the juggernut and get the archwings to fight the big it puts me over 2000 points for the objective and when i try to get back it just extracts me but it only happens when im playing with the others it doesnt happen by myself.