Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Full Controller Support Request (Again)

JysusCryst

After doing some quick google searches I have seen multiple topics on having full controller support for the PC version of the game spanning years. The latest one was back from April of this year, but I'd like to bring it up again since there is still only partial controller support. Has there been any recent news or feedback on full controller integration into the game?

The gameplay while using a controller is great, however it really fails when it comes to menus and the UI, and it fails hard. There's no context on the menus for which button do what actions. Some menus are impossible to use the controller with due to how buggy the selection highlighting is, if it even works at all.

The console versions of the game handle the menus perfectly fine with a controller, so why is it still so buggy on the PC version?

• 2 weeks later...

why can't they just port the xbox one controls ?

I'd personally like them to give us an option to use controller as well. And not just in-mission. But to control my mods, and other stuffs.

Edited by _Pepsiman

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, you get full controller support if you launch the game in Steam's Big Picture Mode. This works for XInput controllers(X360 & XB1) as well as the Steam controller. This functionality(at least for XInput) has been there for a while now.

All of the functionality is there with controller prompts, even with all menus, the login screen included(Press "A" to get past the launcher, press "X" to enter login information, and then press "A" to log in).

Just be aware that, in this mode, some mouse functions will not work(such as Corpus hacking).

Edited by BaroqueWolf

I'd personally like them to give us an option to use controller as well. And not just in-mission. But to control my mods, and other stuffs.

Well they gave us the full-control support in form  of Steam Controller.

If you own it, you can play Warframe just like on console.