Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De When Will You Make Use Of Mastery Levels?

Pisirk

I know you guys are busy and have a set priority but please help me satisfy my curiosity as to when mastery levels will actually matter?

While I'm at this topic, I'd like to discuss future releases and how to make them more friendly to people who have replayed the game several times. Currently there is a lack of attention towards the use of mastery levels and as so I'd like to propose for some future releases to take advantage of this by setting content behind mastery levels. I'm not talking about weapons or warframes or catalysts. But contents like new locations, new mobs and new missions.

The reasoning behind this is so that as developers you guys can adjust speed that people consume the content through XP. And with these content being XP locked, your older player base can have a kick start on this content without the need to replay the game again. And while you may ask what of the new players aren't you locking content for them? Yes but the new players have yet seen much of the game and everything is still fresh for them so they can play through the original content before moving to the newest addition. This prolongs gameplay for the new players while not penalizing the older players. All this as opposed to locking content behind RNG.

Please consider!

Rumor has it that the dojo lab weapons will all require really high mastery levels to use. For example, the Acrid, Supra and Lanka will all need RANK 7. I've been playing Warframe since before update 6 and i'm not even at rank 5 yet.