Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revisited! ²

Madkersh

Hey Guys,

I've been playing warframe  on ps 4 for little over a year but quit because there was to much lag and fps drops. That was no fun to play. Now i started again on my laptop and it runs a hell of a lot better now than on ps4... 

I also noticed a LOT has changed in the positive way and i'm absolutely in love with the game how it is now!! 

Anyways nice meeting you 'all and i'll c ya in game.

kind regards

Mad.

Hey Guys,

I've been playing warframe  on ps 4 for little over a year but quit because there was to much lag and fps drops. That was no fun to play. Now i started again on my laptop and it runs a hell of a lot better now than on ps4... 

I also noticed a LOT has changed in the positive way and i'm absolutely in love with the game how it is now!! 

Anyways nice meeting you 'all and i'll c ya in game.

kind regards

Mad.

Are you mad?

See what I did there?

Welcome back Tenno! As long as you are enjoying the game, platform is irrelevant. I do think it is weird though that the console issues have such a wide range of effects, from some people having huge issues, to others seeming to have no issues at all. Does make me wonder sometimes if it is a region or connectivity issue vs. something on Sony's end. I do tend to see more folks that use wifi with their PS4 seem to have more problems than those using an ethernet cable. But either way, hope you are back to enjoying the game on PC!