Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Thing Is Fun And Addicting

Sentao

When you get to have almost full control of the appearance, you wanna almost do everything...

assuming you can do stuff

I don't know too much on creating so i just learned to make patterns and put various colours together.

6rgMUp2.png?1

give me feedback.(styling, aesthetic, etc.)

and even though I'm hella nooby at this, I encourage you all to try this. You might create a dream design you'd want in this game.

EDIT:
I just feel like sharing more of what i attempted.
I seriously hope more USER-Generated content gets started soon.

http://i.imgur.com/Z80KCLz.png
http://i.imgur.com/jhB7GTV.png

2nd EDIT:
just to inform people. I'm hella nooby at this still. so this WIP is probably

felt like making a crazy Tenno who's kinda more blood-thirsty yet enjoy symbolism and the scripts of the tenno.
hHQZLCv.png?1
X8ZqEHx.png?1
s9fjlBh.png?1

(thoughts on this at the moment: needs more blood or something that gives it that worn and torn type of feel)

any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Edited by Sentao

I edit the mask file
use progs photoshop or paint.net anything works
and googled how to create a pattern

once you have a pattern you intend to use, you really just have to  figure your colour scheme, and EXPERIMENT for at least 1/2 an hour or less depending on how satisfied you feel.

best of luck fellow tenno.

I want this to be my Liset Skin....

The Warframe TennoGen software: Open Steam>Hover Over Library>Select Tools>Scroll Down To 'Warframe TennoGen' >Right Click and Hit Install

You can do all this in just the tennogen app? I thought it only displaied and uploaded the skins?

You can do all this in just the tennogen app? I thought it only displaied and uploaded the skins?

This paired with Photoshop or programs similar to Photoshop, the TennoGen program gives you the model to texture and you just have to arrange the Maps there. 

More info here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/549103-steam-workshop-launch-faq/

Edited by Demonfr34k

This paired with Photoshop or programs similar to Photoshop, the TennoGen program gives you the model to texture and you just have to arrange the Maps there. 

More info here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/549103-steam-workshop-launch-faq/

Okay, yeah, I had the right idea, I meant to ask what image editor (photoshop, krita, etc), I'm curious what people tend to use among those.

Okay, yeah, I had the right idea, I meant to ask what image editor (photoshop, krita, etc), I'm curious what people tend to use among those.

I've been using a mix of stuff, I have photoshop, but i'm gonna use that later since i'm still new with it.

I've been using paint.net so far to make this stuff.

... really i dont like it, its just you messing around with the texture i dont see how someone would like it, i mean come on i can pretty much do the same in 10 minutes, by just hitting my head all over the keyboard, precisely this is the kind of things i dont want, it should be something more attuned to the sphere of Warframe, not to Counter Strike, i believe this is just a must try pro mlg... ffs just by looking at it the only thing i want to do i starting to drink mountain dew and eat doritos, pls take it away, i want something more epic.

What would you think, as a grinner, if you see a Tenno ship like that aproaching, from the side of your ship, i would @(*()$ pee my pants of laugh, and im talking about level 70 grinners obviously those are the closest ones to be a Normal difficulty enemy for me, 5 of those shooting is a 1 dead tenno for sure, unless you got Valkyr, but again what will you do with a Valkyr in a team?

Godmur, while I take your criticism... and see your point.
Do recall not everyone's submissions will be accepted and made available to buy.
Also know that I'm not an expert on this and literally just started doing this like yesterday.

I already know my stuff won't be accepted, this just seemed like a fun thing to attempt.

if you want more epic stuff, go check the workshop vote yes on what you see as "Epic", vote no on the stuff that doesn't give the epic vibe.