Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Day Vauban Alerts

UltimateNinjaWarrior

Sorry to break it to you.

THIS ENTIRE GAME IS RNG. What do you think you've been playing?

Yes, but it's RNG you can deal with, that you can work within, the grind.

Set missions for set things, you know where you can go and rough odds of it.

That's the grind, doing enough of X to get Y, or even do A, to get X to get Y.

The pure RNG items are wait for X random event to happen for 1-2 hours, that may or may not be while you're there or available anyway.

It's not a set quantity and you're entirely at the mercy of random chance, rather than being able to do something, you just have to wait and hope.

Edited by DarkOvion

Lol I have been waiting for a vauban helmet since February of flicking 14 on ps4. Thanks to school and sports, I've never been able to get it which pissed me off because I want his bag of balls and I want to play with them every day when I get home

Edited by (PS4)robonot2

An alternate system that just occured to me:

Split each day into 3 8 hour blocks.

Each alert in that block will repeat in the next block, so there's 3 attempts a day.

If you completed the alert in another block, it counts as the same alert so you can't do it twice / thrice.

An alternate system that just occured to me:

Split each day into 3 8 hour blocks.

Each alert in that block will repeat in the next block, so there's 3 attempts a day.

If you completed the alert in another block, it counts as the same alert so you can't do it twice / thrice.

I love and hate this idea. It fixes rng but screws it over for hardcore players. Honestly this idea is good because it helps the casual pkayerbase

i've a different 1st world problem, when i was playing WF on pc 3 years ago, i had to wait for a year to get him from alerts so i bought plat to get him on day 1 when i started playing on ps4 6 months ago. Guess what, RNG god decide to play a joke on me and gave me 5 sets in my inventory to remind me about it everyday, very funny, NOT!!

i've a different 1st world problem, when i was playing WF on pc 3 years ago, i had to wait for a year to get him from alerts so i bought plat to get him on day 1 when i started playing on ps4 6 months ago. Guess what, RNG god decide to play a joke on me and gave me 5 sets in my inventory to remind me about it everyday, very funny, NOT!!

Pardon?