Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Decided To Mess With Mesa Again.

BBYipho

And I'm enjoying it.

A friend of mine was still sour about Mesa's Peacemaker being changed, a thing which I just spin my mouse around like an idiot to get the old effect.  So he finally asked me what I think of her other abilities.  At first I was thinking of mainly just focusing all the mods onto Shooting Gallery and Shatter Shield.  Tried it a few times but was feeling a bit average.  Sure she survived because of the abilities but it just feel like a half job. 

My first thought to remedy this was to focus on Shatter Shield but then I noticed the Defense stops at 95%.  Which I was confused at first till I read it on the wiki.  Silly me.  So I then just turn my attention to Shooting Gallery completely...

So ya...  I pretty much gave it stupidly high power range up to 37.6m.  So I used it on Grineer, liked the results.  The Corpus it works well, except for the drones, nullifier wasting my time, then those new roller bladers blocking it.  Infested pretty much all get stunned very effectively.  The Corrupted is pretty much just kill nullifiers and drones quickly.

Power Range is just great for this ability.  I mainly just use Shatter shield to stop getting hook shot and have rockets bounce off.  Only have problems when my friend ran out of the room with my Shooting Gallery.

I just feel like sharing to see what others think of it.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mesa/t_30_3000300020_1-2-7-2-3-7-4-0-5-5-6-5-7-7-5-13-4-3-14-5-5-21-8-5-46-1-5_4-5-46-11-1-11-2-9-13-7-14-9-5-9-7-9-21-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-31/76560/

Yes it's made with mods that anyone can get anytime.  Also a no Forma investment.  I'm just curious what other people think of it.

Thing about Shooting Gallery is the "skill" of your squad. If those people with SG on are running away from enemies it´s pretty useless. :D

I wish that the skill gave you the entire duration of it :x More than once I got downed by a heavy unit cause the duration ran out for me >_<

Thing about Shooting Gallery is the "skill" of your squad. If those people with SG on are running away from enemies it´s pretty useless. :D

It's horrible when it's true.  My own personal cure for that is to jump off the map or run into nullifiers.  Still works pretty well if you're playing missions where the group shouldn't be so seperated.  Though definately not a pub thing.