Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Tenno-Gen Skins

StHell

But the stalker is just a black and red excalibur body with a special helmet. I want the stalker to get a unique skin if there aren't lore implications for why he looks like excalibur.

Though it really just is a black and red excalibur body. Nothing fancy. You can already color yourself to look like the stalker

Stalker is like using the normal skin excal with black colors and red outlines, with a purple energy color, and a different helmet.

If anything, you simply ought to make a stalker helmet model instead, because the skin can already be duplicated ingame.

I still doubt it will be released though.

But the stalker is just a black and red excalibur body with a special helmet. I want the stalker to get a unique skin if there aren't lore implications for why he looks like excalibur.

Though it really just is a black and red excalibur body. Nothing fancy. You can already color yourself to look like the stalker

No, we can`t  do that, we don`t have a helmet and necessary body.

No, we can`t  do that, we don`t have a helmet and necessary body.

We can't be the stalker because we don't have the helmet of course, but I am saying you can already almost look like the stalker. He doesn't have a special body, he is just a regular excalibur with an edgy color scheme. There is nothing unique about the stalker's body. The only unique thing about the stalker is his helmet.

Also, as said above copying DE's assets isn't something they would allow, and it wouldn't win you a skin since they said they are looking for something original and unique

from the teaser steve gave us on twitter i think he has a lore reason to look like excal...

Yeah, original content, not something taken and submitted straight out of the game.

You didn't get my comparison.

Asking why would they let us use one of there asset's (one that hasn't been paid attention to in a while might I add).

Asking that is like asking why they would let us create content period because they can make a profit off both.

You didn't get my comparison.

Asking why would they let us use one of there asset's (one that hasn't been paid attention to in a while might I add).

Asking that is like asking why they would let us create content period because they can make a profit off both.

.....No, it isn't. Us creating new content is basically us working for them. Us using their assets is just them paying us for something they themselves made, and we'd just be getting money for free. It's, like, completely different.

.....No, it isn't. Us creating new content is basically us working for them. Us using their assets is just them paying us for something they themselves made, and we'd just be getting money for free. It's, like, completely different.

True they would be paying us but that would be 30% not the entire payment they would still be getting 70% of the payment.

Also i need to clarify something i think it would be neat if we were given some assets but on the condition that there are changed in some way or form. This is just my opinion 

Edited by ____Stalker____

True they would be paying us but that would be 30% not the entire payment

...Look. Let's imagine someone submitted a "Stalker helmet" to the Workshop, so people can cosplay as Stalker all they like. Why would DE accept that into the game, and pay the "author" 30%, when it's their helmet, that they made, and they can just simply release it in the game, without paying anything to anyone whatsoever?

...Look. Let's imagine someone submitted a "Stalker helmet" to the Workshop, so people can cosplay as Stalker all they like. Why would DE accept that into the game, and pay the "author" 30%, when it's their helmet, that they made, and they can just simply release it in the game, without paying anything to anyone whatsoever?

Because they dont get paid to make 3d models on a daily basis and 70% of the purchase goes to them.

They would be getting more money then us and getting it faster

Because they dont get paid to make 3d models on a daily basis and 70% of the purchase goes to them.

They would be getting more money then us and getting it faster

...I think we're talking about different things here. I'm not talking about us making new, original models for the Workshop. No, that's fine, that's what they want.

What I'm talking about is just getting what already exists in the game, and uploading it to the Workshop as if it were your own creation. That's what I'm saying wouldn't roll with DE.

So, for example, ripping Stalker's helmet off of the game, and uploading it to the Workshop like you made it... that does nothing, DE would never accept that. It's their helmet, they'd just release it themselves and not have to pay anyone for doing 0 work. See what I mean?