Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We See Armor Be A Future 3D Model Workshop Item

Graphx

I love armor pieces to add on to my tenno to change it appearence but it has been pushed back a little for synadanas lately for DE.  Love to see what the fans could create for attachable armor.  Could this be something the workshop adds in?

The Syandana submissions have been opened up, so armour may come at some point.

I've been reading through the workshop notes and... it's a lot of work. I mean, I really have a lot of respect for the guys who are doing this currently, and I am completely backing away from all those "it can't be that difficult to add PBR" debates.

I've been rolling around ideas for a Volt skin, and I'd estimate about 30 hours for someone who knows what they're doing, and 50-100 for someone clueless like myself. Hours of work, so a week to a month of dedicated texturing.

Think how much harder it would be to do the model and textures.

Oh definitely agree.  I been doing a little research on textures and definitely see a lot time in it.  I never really created a skin before so I agree on the time but its a labor of love for the ones that are good at it and I am sure they would be super exited armor pieces.   I have been wanting armor pieces from the syndicates and saw the workshop as a place that could happen.