Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assault By Samaris - What If You Fail The Sanctuary?

Ajreil

Samaris: "Tenno, you have abandoned my goal of preservation. This target would have become immortalized in my Sanctuary, but you did not synthesize it for me during the time of harvest. I do not have enough specimens construct the exemplar on their species.  You refuse to become enlightened, now you will be swallowed by the darkness."

Lotus: "Tenno, Samaris intends to use the synthesis targets that were captured by others to hunt you down. These targets were chosen by Samaris because they are the strongest and least flawed of their kind. Expect a difficult fight."

Simply put, Samaris gets angry when the playerbase doesn't complete his task in the two-week time window.

Not in feedback because it would be a terrible idea to implement it.

Edited by Ajreil

Samaris: "Tenno, you have abandoned my goal of preservation. This target would have become immortalized in my Sanctuary, but you did not synthesize it for me during the time of harvest. I do not have enough specimens construct the exemplar on their species.  You refuse to become enlightened, now you will be swallowed by the darkness."

Lotus: "Tenno, Samaris intends to use the synthesis targets that were captured by others to hunt you down. These targets were chosen by Samaris because they are the strongest and least flawed of their kind. Expect a difficult fight."

Simply put, Samaris gets angry when the playerbase doesn't complete his task in the two-week time window.

Not in feedback because it would be a terrible idea to implement it.

I kinda like but it's kinda wrong because this is basically saying "Do our dirty deeds or we will kill you" it's not like everyone wants to do the Synthesis targets all the time

I kinda like but it's kinda wrong because this is basically saying "Do our dirty deeds or we will kill you" it's not like everyone wants to do the Synthesis targets all the time

Oh, I know. It would be an awful idea to put this into the game. It's still amusing though, so I posted it here in off topic.