The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Galleon Defense Mission

ROSING

So I might have spent an hour playing the new defense mission for the grineer. It was on Sedna, to be honest. But it was also one game only. And it was only up to wave 10.

How did I spend an hour there?

For some reason, the Grinnies only poured out of two entrances and two entrances only, on opposite sides of the map. They'd come out in a large group of around Tenn-or so. We'd mop them up, and then...

waiting. Waiting

For maybe a full1 and a half minutes nothing came at us except another group of Grineer. And this wasn't even a different wave, it was the same wave. A full wave could've lasted as long as 5 minutes or more, and unlike the Corpus missions where we could find where the sucker was and blow him up, this is a matter of if the Grineer were going to spawn at all, we were at their mercy while they took coffee breaks in the middle of the wave.

TL;DR: The Grineer Galleon defense spawns are broken, please fix.

I can attest to having the same problem. Kind of funny to be playing a defense mission and end up attacking grineer spawn points. And by attacking, I mean waiting around at.

On the bright side, the later waves will be easier with these spawn times. Just 3 hours to get to wave 30!

edit: Spelling. D'oh.

Edited by Monkestful

I have noticed that if you want the round to go fast, EVERYONE needs to stick to the defendable coffin. The grineer usually spawn at the lower level. So as long as no one goes near that place, they spawn pretty fast. But most everyone jumps down there to mop them up and then... you wait. Only to grow even more eager to mop up the next little squad that pours through.