Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yello There!

IchheDana

Have fun. Careful what you farm for. I don't want you getting concussions 'cause you bashed your head too many times since the Prime part you wanted didn't drop for the hundredth time in a row.

Anyways, have blast. It's an awesome game, with an awesome community, even better Devs, and a rich, expanding universe. I enjoy it more than any other game to date, and while I am no veteran (I think I am only a few orders of magnitude higher than noob), just join a clan (there are way more than enough to satisfy your needs), learn how to farm, which weapons, warframes, and stuff to get, and have a great time. I know it'll feel like all those shiny warframes and weapons are out of reach, but trust me, give it a few weeks/months, and you'll find yourself running around with full prime gear.

Cheers!

Thanks for all the advice. And yeah, this game IS fun, all the cool ways to slay a Grineer. :D

By the way, I had a question. Is Mastery Rank the character level?

You gain XP for Mastery Rank by leveling up warframes, weapons, and companions.

There are a few weapons that are locked to certain master ranks, and a higher mastery rank unlocks more weapon loadout-slots and extractor-drone slots, but apart from that mastery rank is mostly indicative of how much stuff you've level up to level 30.

Welcome, Geyser!

The information and welcomes you will find in this thread will help a lot in getting you on your way, but another important place to check is the Players Helping Players subsection here on the official forums as well.  You can find answers to current and important issues that relate to pretty much any aspect of Warframe.  Another good place to look for help in-game, is in a Relay!  Most of the planets in the system's star chart have one that becomes accessable as you progress through the planets, and increase your mastery rank, but you should find your way to Laundra Relay on Mercury (PC).  Many players and fellow Tenno will help answer questions, and it's a good place to find a lot of us gathered - it's also a good place to ask about things from a Guide of the Lotus.  Part of our duty is to make sure that you're finding your way through issues, missions, and questions.

If you can't yet reach a relay, or need further assistance, there are many of us around throughout the day.  You can find me in game ( Ishixia ), should anything become unclear.

Welcome once again, and good hunting!