The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Automatic Secondary Currently?

Yazeth

Question

Twin Gremlins... they do look like beat up nail guns, which bugs some people.

Has one of the best looking Day of the Dead skins, imo, which you can buy right now!

TBH not one of my favourite sidearms. Its basically a weaker Akbolto (the regular version) but it's automatic instead of semi. A simple scroll bind/macro and the basic Akboltos put these to shame, let alone the Telos version.

Akstiletto, Both criticals and status chance. May not do as much damage as a aksomati or t. Grakata, but it's status chance+Crit chance makes it a better weapon in my opinion.

TGrakata has ~30% more status/second than the Akstilleto. Still, they're a fun full-auto weapon, they were deserving of a potato IMO. They *feel* excellent to use; low spread, little recoil and decent sound.

Edited by Darzk

Has one of the best looking Day of the Dead skins, imo, which you can buy right now!

TBH not one of my favourite sidearms. Its basically a weaker Akbolto (the regular version) but it's automatic instead of semi. A simple scroll bind/macro and the basic Akboltos put these to shame, let alone the Telos version.

TGrakata has ~30% more status/second than the Akstilleto. Still, they're a fun full-auto weapon, they were deserving of a potato IMO. They *feel* excellent to use; low spread, little recoil and decent sound.

Well, I guess the akstiletto is a personal preference of mine. I guess I use it for reload time then.