Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bulky (Useless) Mods, New Idea

Whackhat

Hello all,

Shigglesx HERE WITH ANOTHER AMAZING PRODUCT!!!@!1!

So, you know, those new mods that do next to nothing? like a 15% resistance to ice when the 1/10 chance actually does occur? I'm not sure if anyone is actually finding them useful, but even after 2x polarizing I do not believe i will ever see a use in it.

SO, we can't really put them on our warframes.

Space there is simply just too valuable. I'm not saying these mods are useless, but I don't see people sacrificing Flow or Focus for a boost to electrical resistance.

So where can we put them?

Since they aren't warframe specific (Volt doesn't see a higher electric resistance while using lightning rod compared to Rhino) I propose to tie them in with a currently (mildly) useless system.

Mastery.

Think of them kind of like artifacts, but us, as Tenno, will have our own mods slots that apply to any and all Warframes/weapons we have equipped.

Now, i know some of the research weapons require ranks higher than the Hek, but I would like to see them put to more use.

Mods that it could apply to:

Warm Coat

Lightning Rod

Eagle/Hawk Eye

Acrobat

Master Theif

Enemy Radar

Loot Radar

Now, these mods generally cost 4 or more points at mod rank 0, so obviously we cannot say 1 point per level. What I suggest is 1 mod per level, with 3-4 points per level.

Note, you CANNOT POTATO YOURSELF. You simply do not have a slot to put it in. (No dirty thoughts)

Please leave thoughts and suggestions below, and if anyone has any more mods they would like to see added to this, please say so.

Hope you enjoyed,

Shigglesx