Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Avast(Antivirus Software) Is One Of The Reason Causes Update Failed

Ivia

I've been the long time that keep happens for me, even I switch my system to windows 7, and then windows 10 it just keep happens and gone worse, and it finally gone worst for recent months that I can never play it on my desktop(I have a laptop thought xD).

I got the solution last week but didn't figured out it was because of me disabled the Avast(I stopped it for other reason and forgot to enable it, happened to open the game to see if it works and being super surprised), I was busy for previous weeks and didn't touch my desktop, but today I suddenly sparks that I disabled the anti virus before, and not so surprisely, it works, almost tears out because of that xD

For shorten: Disable Avast(antivirus) can instant fix the problem for some users, which mean Warframe Launcher and Avast don't like to work together.

(I know the update failed thing not always caused by it, but at least now one part of it's more close to the known bug, I don't know if it's fixable thought, since DE have to bypass whatever parts Avast don't likes ._.)