Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defeat True Loki (Forum Game)

CityOfTrees

Ha!

You thought I would give up so easly?

Clem summons 9001 Clem specters and THEN proceeds to turn off the life support.

Then proceeds to fire nukes from his grakatas, destroying EVERYTHING within 100Km radius.

Also: THOR THOR THOR THOR THOR THOR THOR THOR!!!!

Ha!

You thought I would give up so easly?

Clem summons 9001 Clem specters and THEN proceeds to turn off the life support.

Then proceeds to fire nukes from his grakatas, destroying EVERYTHING within 100Km radius.

Also: THOR THOR THOR THOR THOR THOR THOR THOR!!!!

My Volt Prime grows Yellow thor hair and get thors chestplate* *I pick up Thors hammer* *By the power of Odin* *I lighhting nuke everything within a 200 meter radius*

You get ready to flank Loki, increasing the damage of your next attack.

You overcharge your Volt and start showing off , dodging a barrage of bullets from Loki and stabbing him, then attempting to fire a massive electricity blast at him. He just stands there as his shield absorbs it, then he appears right behind you. You feel a gun dig into your spine before you are obliterated. You revive next turn. (this would result in self-destructing if it wasn't for Loki)

Mesa attacks Loki just as he pulls out four machineguns and unloads, it proves too much even for shatter shield, but Loki also gets shot.

You spawn a spectre to distract loki while preparing for the next turn, increasing your damage.

You fire Clems out of your grakatas, which in turn fire nukes from their grakatas.

Loki sees this display of power, and takes what Volt did earlier in mind as well. He pulls out a gleaming energy cannon, which then expands in size. Seperate weapons start sprouting from this one, and even smaller ones from them. They all point towards  Clem. The gun fires. A single, massive  energy beam,  entwined with hundreds of smaller ones.  Clem turns into nothingness along with his clones and nukes, which get evaporated mid-air. Three others are hit in the massive blast, as well as the spectre. You revive next turn. 

Loki tosses two devices to his sides, in a flash of energy they turn into mechanical constructs, outfitted with ridiculously high-powered weapons.

Heavy weapons Loki

HP 300/1000

Strength: Massive attacks, immune to abilities.

Weakness: Defense, counters,

Construct Alpha

HP 300/300

Heavy attacks.

Construct Beta

HP 300/300

Heavy attacks

Wounded:Trailgamer, Edgelord, Adrianshotable, Metheria, Brokenrune

Reviving after a turn: MK Ultra, Dotsi.

Edited by BeeOverlord

Guest ImJustAN00b

Tenno B enters the battle

Tenno B brings a pre-rework saryn with a -duration build and starts spamming 4

I also throw a cerata at Loki and explodes it point blank in front of his face.I hold my dakra prime in case Loki gets close. I also bring along a dragon nikana,a galatine,a glaive prime and a 8 forma skana

While doing all this i yell "Thor!odin!umadbro?"

Edited by spatakiller123

You roar, increasing the damage of all allies, then fire a barrage at Loki.

You fire Sancti Tigrisi (right?) at Loki, he didn't see it coming.

You brace for impact with Iron Skin and fire Gorgon/Tonkor at the constructs, they both take  some damage.

Mesa defends while unloading a battery at Loki, his barrier absorbs it and cracks slightly.

You attempt to  molecularily prime Loki, his barrier is weakened.

You unleash Miasma on Loki,  The barrier starts disintegrating. You try to carry too many weapons and drop Glaive Prime and Skana. You throw a Cerata at Loki, he's hit!

You hide from Loki using smokescreen and get ready to ambush.

Loki prepares to unleash a massive barrage of homing missiles, his weapons begin constructing. Just as the first shot fires, Rhino dashes through it, blocking it in the process, and slams into Loki. 

Meanwhile, Ash appears behind the stunned Loki and assassinates him, he falls to the ground and it becomes clear it was a decoy.

Construct alpha unleashes napalm at Dwolfnight and Adrianshotable, the later burns to death. You revive next turn.

Construct beta  fires twin Opticors at EdgeLord and Spatakiller, Edgelord falls to the ground, a hole in his head. You revive next turn.

A liset flies over the area and drops a device on Volt, it explodes into an energy blast, moments later he is recovered. Meanwhile, Clem escapes from a thick layer of dust. Mk Ultra and Dotsi are back.

You can feel Loki watching you.

Construct Alpha

HP 200/300

Heavy attacks.

Construct Beta

HP 200/300

Heavy attacks

Wounded:Trailgamer, Metheria, Brokenrune, Dwolfnight, Edgelord
Reviving after a turn: Adrianshotable, Spatakiller
Edited by BeeOverlord