Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defeat True Loki (Forum Game)

CityOfTrees

The truth was there was no operator the warframe had a mind of its own. It is not a tenno. *I harness the energy of the void and connect with lokis somatic link* *Im fighting from the inside*

*viciously attacks lokis void energy form* *damaging his mind itself* God of trickery? The only thing you ever tricked people into was thinking you were powerful.

Wait! *pulls the plug on lokis somatic link* #rekt

mk wakes up from his dream to look around to see himself floating on a cloud.

"what is this place" MK says and a reply is heard "this is heaven MK, you died and this is where you will stay", "oh so it was all just a dream?" MK replys. "this is also a dream" replys the man "you are actually bleeding out on the ground right now while a crowd watches you"

meanwhile in the real world:

ardianshotable43: do you think he is gonna die?

crimsonspartan1: yes he is. he lost alot of blood.

ardianshotable43: anyway we can bring him back?

crimsonspartan1: no... he's gone.... you wanna go get an icecream?

ardianshotable43: sure why not.

the two of them walk into the distance while the bleeding MK is left to rest...

RIP MK Ultra K11, he was a good man... 

oh and btw once we got the icecream me and ardianshotable43 decided to show off to the loki causing him to go insane and he jumps off a cliff

Edited by crimsonspartan1

"what is this place" MK says and a reply is heard "this is heaven MK, you died and this is where you will stay", "oh so it was all just a dream?" MK replys. "this is also a dream" replys the man "you are actually bleeding out on the ground right now while a crowd watches you"

oh and btw once we got the icecream me and ardianshotable43 decided to show off to the loki causing him to go insane and he jumps off a cliff

#notcannon

silly spartan

Your pretty good loki.....

but you have know idea what you just got yourself into.

I used to be called the black reaper among the tenno ranks.

*begins to slowly build up an unmovable insanely strong energy putting down loki's energy*

Theres a reason I don't fight at full power with my war frames, It's because it would destroy them.

*void lighting bolt smacks loki's conscious right back into his frame*

it is cannon

#dealwithit

#inyourdreams....your second dream #Iknowwherethedooris

*shows true void energy form* *lokis liset begins to fall apart in space*

MK's comms went off

WTF

i found some NRG orbs and use it for Iron Skin (dayum i use alot)

"should be enough until support arrives"

*comms come back on creepy whispering along with static/lighting can be hear and explosions* ..Adrian.....nneed...you...to....link...my...frame...back..in...a ...minute

*meanwhile in a nearby hospital*

doctor DOTSI: i think MK is in a coma

doctor Trailgamer5: he suffered serious head injurys and mass blood loss, im sorry but he isnt gonna make it...

crimsonspartan1: so... anyone wanna get an icecream

both doctors: sure why not. nothing bad should happen to MK while we are gone

the 3 of them head off for more icecream but by mistake, doctor DOTSI trips over the lead to the plug and disconnects the lifesupport to MK. the high pitch sound of the life support can be heard from all round the hospital...

MK Ultra K11 was pronounced dead...

the lesson from this story: getting icecream can result in someone's death

liek dis if u cry everytime ;-;

loki got the feels 

doctor Trailgamer5: he suffered serious head injurys and mass blood loss, im sorry but he isnt gonna make it...

the 3 of them head off for more icecream but by mistake, doctor DOTSI trips over the lead to the plug and disconnects the lifesupport to MK. the high pitch sound of the life support can be heard from all round the hospital...

loki got the feels

RETCONED

COMBAT

You cast energy vampire on loki, abilities are buffed as long as Warrior loki is alive.
You rush towards loki in an effort to subdue him with lacera...
You enter a state of defense using Iron skin, Loki won't care much about non-attackers anyway.
You cast smite infusion on Clem, who tries to shank loki as you unload tigris into him.
You unleash a barrage of disarming halikars, followed by aksomati.

Loki grabs your lacera and infuses it with his own energy, it wraps around you and he flings you away.
Loki tries to counter your shank but the smite infusion is too much to handle, still, he manages to force DOTSI to be a meatshield for tigris.

Loki grabs your halikars and throws them back at you, but takes damage from the aksomati.

Loki throws an energy kunai, it splits into three and pierces through crimson and dwolf, as well as that pesky bombard.

BATTLE BEYOND THE SECOND DREAM

You try to connect to Loki's somatic link, it's nowhere to be found.

You build up void energy in an attempt to dispel whatever loki is doing, this counts as DEFENSE due to lack of direct attack.

WICMc4t.gif

Ẃ̟͖͚̬h̙̼̳̘̲̟y̵̥̪͈ ̷d̯̦͆̽͆ͣͯ͘o͏͎̣̮ ̍̒̑̎͒̇͘y̦̬͇̣̰̣̝͊o̲͕̖̝̻̠̯u̗̻̜̣͔̯̅̓ ̪͇̖͆ͪͯ̍ͭͩͯḙ̣̝̜͌̔͗̂͂͝v͎̰̰̝̝̖͇̒̍̅e̷͓̮̣͇͙̙͌͂ͅn̛̞͙͇͚ͫ̾͆̏̇̄ͅͅ ͓̝̺̲͍̓͒ͭ̔t͍̗̝̪͇̳͚̊ͫͪͤ̎͒̚r̤̪ͬ͠y͍̗̭̭͍̺͆ͬ͞

T͚̫̝̫̝̣̣̪̊͒ͤ̄̒͠h̗̬͉̩̗̲ͭͪͧ̽͘e̶̡̧̙̙̭̙̔̅r̡͚̻ͫͮ͂̽e̡̖̱ͫ̂͛͟ͅͅ'͈̗̤̰ͪ̀́s̸̲̱̘͈̮̰̩͂́̍ͭ̒ͮ͡ ̵̼̭͙̫͇͊ͩ̂̄̿ͅn̷͎̫̟͔̰̖͋͌ͨ̄͂̌͌o̵̟ͪͦ̍͑̋͐ͮ͢͞ ͎͚̱̣ͯ͒̅͗͜͠h̡̛͉͎̤̬̠͐̈̉ͬ̒͝ͅǫ̺̟̊ͫ͗̉͒̅ͩ̒͟p̷̪͖̺̥̻̫ͥ̓ͦ̈̆͑́ë̡̬̬͎ͩ͆͊͋ͣ͠͡ ̧͔̝͈͓̹̞̤̤̉ͯ̔̎͝͞l̩̳̤̤̩̲͎ͮ̃e̻̘̹͎̱̖̻ͫ̒ͬͮͪ̀̀f̛̺̯̼̖̮̠̟ͣ̅̾̿͌ͪ̑ͪ͡t̘̥̠̮̜̄̿̊͢ ̢̱̜̦̣̳͓̽ͯͭ̽͒̚f̃̆͗͛̀͒ͥ͐ͩ͘͏̬̯̻͈̘͚ơ̞̩̞͉̰͌̀̉̔́r͔̜͈̖̤͓̜̎̐ͭ̚ ̷̲̜̯͖͇̋ͨy̥̭ͥͤ͌ͤ̈̉o̓͂̎̂̽҉̞̠̤̻̖͚u̗͍̦̼̹̿̋̈̀̓ͮ̇̚͡

Ẻ̈́̌̂̊͆͒͂̃̓̃͒҉̸̛͖̻̞̗̻͉͖̫̺̩͙̭̘̪͞m̨͐̊ͨ́͆ͬ̃ͦ̐̊͛̂ͮͥ͛̔̅͋͊͏̸̬̤̖̗̘̯͢b̸ͯ̾ͬ̍̃̔ͣͯ̈̿̍͏̘̘͔̼̫͔͔̮̦̞̣̝͉̝̩̯̲͢ͅr̿ͯ͐̀ͧͩͭ̉̄ͯ̉̊́ͬ̀ͭ̑̊̀̚͏̶͇̯͕͈͚̹̪̹͖̞̠a̴̢̠̜̱̫͈̬͑̈͑̏̌̍͛c̶̛̫̥̥̭̩̝̥̯̳ͧ̐̎͛́e̴̛̥̯͖͇̭̖̰̬̫ͩ̒̇ͨ͐̆̈ͩ͊ͬͪ͆́ ̍͊̅̅̍͜͏̗̻̺̻̖͈̪̘̹͉̻̜͕͖̘͉y̵̟̭͍̼̼̣̦̰̫̰ͨ̽ͧ̇ͮ͐ͪ̀͠ơ̩͚̘̟̺̟͚̩͙͈͖͉̮̲̫ͦͧ͊̿ͤ̉ͪ͋̇̑ͦ̾͊̓̒̀͢u̷͕̜̯̖̟̣͉̥̭̤̼̞͕̫̘̯̒̑͛ͬ̓̈́ͬ͌ͭ͂ͭͮ́͜͠ͅr̶̶̩̮̫̳̠̼͇̙͍ͬ̄̿̈̑̄͌͋ͬ ̖͖͔̞̯̮͈̭̞̳̟̙̪̱̗̰̹͚͑͋̾̂̿ͣ͆̏̅͊̏̚͘͜͠͠p͊̊͒͛͢͏͏͎̳̣͈̥͇̬͙͕̪̣͉̩͕̟̖̜̫͜ͅi͎͚͖̙͇̹̼ͨ͂̊ͥ̋̃̈̈́̃̏́̀͟͢͢ṫ̢̳̠͔̺͚̹͇̣̲͔͛͊̆ͧ̑ͭ̄ͧ̀͘͜͞į̛̀ͫ̎̂͊͒̾͋ͨͧ̿ͪ͏̝̦͈̝͈̻̪f̧̧̰̞͚̫̝̭̣̺͖͔͕̲̩̭̩̺͎̐͊ͤ̅u̸̢̱̤̥͙̻̳̰͎͙̼̙ͧͤͬ̏͆̒ͤ̀̑̒ͬ͌ͯ̐̌̚̕͝l̢̳̝̺̯̮͔̝̜̮͉͉̜͍͈̻̩̙ͦͨͥ̈́̓̊͂ͫ̈́̉̃͑ͯ̈́̊ͨ̆͝ ̐ͯ̽ͪͧ̈́̒̒̒͟͏̨̠̙̰̘̟͙͙d̶͕̰̹̟̦̜͈̥̞̱̝̝̩̈́̋͊ͥ͊͛̅͐̽̌͆ͤͭ̅͂͛ͯ̏́̚ę̶̛̟̟̱̙̺̼͍͔͇̣̱̙̳͉̲͎̓ͬ̑͋̉̓ͥͭ̀͟ͅaͧ̈́̇̊͛ͨͩ̑ͭͥ̏̃̈́̊̽͑̊͋҉̶͕̼̤̞̖̼̤̯̦̰̠̕͞͝ṫ̉̾ͬ̄ͤ͊̇͜҉͓̲̗̝̩̥̰͟h̢̝̤̗̙̹̣̘͎̣͚̲̖̯̯̰͖̓̃̂̐͆ͯ͗̈͋̌́͗́̚͜͠

You feel regret for every single corpus and grineer you have ever killed. You feel horrible about yourself. You start...you shake it off as energy washes over you.

You are still in a void, the presence in front of you feels encroaching upon your very essence.

-ATTACK
-Void beam
-Martial arts
-Mental dispel

-DEFEND

-THERE'S NOWHERE TO RUN

-DO NOTHING

Aftereffects

Support is on the way (arrives now!)
MK is being carried to the other side of oblivion (2 stacks)

Warrior Loki

HP 690/2000 (1x50 semi-blocked attack,1x100 tenno attack, 1x150 buffed tenno attack)

Strength: Balanced, avoids attacks more often, focused on targets.
Weakness: Crowd Control

Damaged: Adrianshotable, TheBrsrkr, Crimson, Dwolf, DOTSI
DOOMED: MK Ultra
Edited by BeeOverlord

[is it possible for you to add heath onto us warriors so we know how much heath we got?]

i activate sleep arrows putting loki to sleep before activating navigator and controlling my dread arrow with high crit chance and damage flying in and out of loki dealing high amounts of damage each time the arrow hits. the loki is affected by viral damage for 4 turns (take your best shot guys)

Edited by crimsonspartan1

1- You didn't choose ivara.

2- You have no health, you take damage once, then die. If you think you're gonna get attacked (which usually comes after dealing high damage to loki), you should defend or counter.

3- I assume all weapons are fully modded, don't waste time stating how your stuff is built unless you enjoy it :p

4- You can attack but not state what loki does. "the loki is  effected for 4 turns" won't work, you aren't loki, but you can try something like "I try to proc viral on loki to stun him" etc.

Edited by BeeOverlord

1- You didn't choose ivara.

2- You have no health, you take damage once, then die. If you think you're gonna get attacked (which usually comes after dealing high damage to loki), you should defend or counter.

3- I assume all weapons are fully modded, don't waste time stating how your stuff is built unless you enjoy it :p

4- You can attack but not state what loki does. "the loki is  effected for 4 turns" won't work, you aren't loki, but you can try something like "I try to proc viral on loki to stun him" etc.

ok.

I throw two pairs of seeking shurikens removing any form of armor and applying four sets of slash procs, i encourage every one by saying: "come on we can shred him", and immediately teleport hopping to dodge any counter attacks

Edited by Dwolfknight

Ive heard enough from you....your'e a disgrace for a low guardian.

*dispels lokis portal and redirects unto himself* *he stops it right before it can hurt him*

*lightining void storm* *in a void storm its nearly impossible to focus any type of any power due to the unpredictible energy shooting everywhere*

lightninja_by_deuceovspadez-d2scmr8.gif

Ive heard enough from you....your'e a disgrace for a low guardian.

*dispels lokis portal and redirects unto himself* *he stops it right before it can hurt him*

*lightining void storm* *in a void storm its nearly impossible to focus any type of any power due to the unpredictible energy shooting everywhere*

lightninja_by_deuceovspadez-d2scmr8.gif

loki got the feels 

Funny story. I laughed. Lul.

COMBAT

You fire some sleep arrows at Loki, he summons an energy shield...but then your controlled viral arrow pierces through and hits him, loki is infected and losses health every turn.

You throw seeking shurikens at Loki, he throws them back at you, but you teleport away.

While Loki is throwing them back, you grapple him and unload a tigris shot, but he quickly apprehends you, you then realize there is an energy blade going through your neck.

Loki could swear more people were up against him earlier. Still he dashes through crimson, who then explodes in a shower of blood and energy.

BATTLE BEYOND THE SECOND DREAM

jUg6C83.gif

You focus energy and unleash a void storm. This counts as ATTACK: void beam, except it's a ton of smaller beams.

Nothing happens.

D̵̨̝̟͔̼̱͍̠̞̜͕̬̺̞̔͂͊ͬͤ̔̎ͣͨ̊ͮͩ̿ͯ̀͂͐͠ͅî̢̝̹̬̖̦̻͇͔̫̟͈ͮ̏̾ͯ̊̕d̓̿͛̔̇͊ͧ̍ͦͨ́̑̆̀̎͏͏͎̮̙̱ ̢̢͖͙͖͙̝̯̭̯̜̳̊̑͛ͯ̿͢ý̨̨̮͎̫̪̝̯̘̩̖̞͕̻̟̳̹͆͐͊͒ͭ̾͗ͪ͂ͨ͒̍͘͝o͋̑͊̿̀̚͢͠͏̷̲͔̳ư̷̬̘̣͇͙͈̦̏̍ͭ͊͊͂͆ͧ͑ͣ̐ͥͤ̃ͧ̋͞ ̵̡̨̢̮̰̹̼̗̻̦͔͚͓̞̫̙̝̱̫̘̋̇ͦ̄ͩ̍͝r̨͉̣̗͓̰̻͙͍͔̲̗͓̜̠̤̝̲ͭͬ͌ͭ̒̑͌̽ͬ̆͡ȅ̑͊ͣ͆ͤ̂̂̿̅͑̚͏̕͠҉̦̘̦̤̯̳̞̤͎̝̪ḁ̢̯͖̳̣̠̦͇͖̜̤͂̾ͫ̆̀̚ļ̴̶͓̯̫̜̘̤̥͗͋ͭ̉̑̉́̊ͭ͐ͥͮ̕͠l̨͕͎̞̻̠̞̭̘̙̥͚̳̤͖̜̈ͫͭ̃̉̽ͤ̏́́͐́̐ͦͦ͊̀͢͞ͅy̨̆͛ͯ̃͆̐͋̕͟͝͏̙̦͚̺̼̟̺̞̜ ̶͚͓̟̤̠̣̯̗̰̫̲̥̞̜̩͇ͤ͛ͯ̇͒̄̾ͭͯ̆̒t̶̠̪͎̱̜͕͉͇̤͈̊͋ͣͬ̔̓͜͡h̹̹͇̱́͋́͆ͤ̿͌ͫ̓̽̃ͣ͜͟͜ͅͅǐ̊̊̂͜͏͝͏̗̤̳̥̱̯́ͅn͓̥̜̙͇̞̬͓͓͉̣̠̪͈̘ͬ̓ͬ̏ͩͭ̀̇̏̓̾͊ͮ́̓̌́̕k̡̬͉͔͍͚̫͎̗͈͇̳̟͐̌ͣͭͩ͆̑ͫ͒̇ͭͬ͌͂ͅ ̛̟̺̞͔͍͚̼̌̀ͭ̿ͯͨ́t͗̏̍̉̉ͤͨ͐ͫ͆ͦ҉̧̛̠̣̖̼͓̕ḩ̦̹̱̠̱̜̖͉ͯ̎͌ͯ́̚͢ą̷̸̙̠͚̰̗͈̖̖͈̺͖͓̩̹̱͍͖̮͐̃͗͗́̈́̃͊̈́̈́͋̏ͨͬ̌̋̚͜͡t̴̴̢͔̹̼̯̰͍̩͕̞̥̔͋̽͂͌̇̅̂̏̆̀̚͟ ̡̛͍̮̬͙̙̫̝̙̮̤͈̬̜̣̲̬͕̭ͤ̃ͫ̽͂ͣͥ́́ẁ̸̵̡̛̹̼̜̗̘̣̹̺̱̬͚͖͔̼̼̐ͧ̐̄o̵̹͕͍̫͆͂̈̈̊̿͊͌̈̽ͪͬͬͬ̾̍̊͠ǔ̮̩̤̻̰̥̮̳̬̩̿ͩ̀͜l̴̡̦͓̮̬̝̖͖̰͐͋́̃ͦͣ̓ͬd̨̧̤̼̠͍̹͙͈̞̦̅̒ͪ́̇̎̓̉̔ͦ̓͆̑͌̋ͧ͝͝ ̭̰̖̞̖̺̻̞͍̯̬̥̬̲̜͕͗̏̋̆͋ͯ̂̎͋ͬ͆̓̀͝ͅẃ̴̱̭̟͓̩͖͖̘̳̤͙̬̹̖̺̻̥̤̍ͣͯ̋̈ͦ͋̊̍̑̉͂ͯ̕o̵̡̞̘̫̻͍̥̗͔͔̭̠͙̻̒̌̃͗̅̾ͯ͑̃̽̅͐͆ͪ̾̚͠ŗ͍̣̮̬͙̱̍͊̍ͨͣ̈̾͌̔̐͂̎͋ͫ͟͞ͅk̛̽̽͆ͫ̈́͐͋̀ͩ̍ͮ̾ͫ̉́҉̸̫̝̹͈̱̗̟͖̬̞͙̀?̡̛͈̤̲̼̭̰̗̩͕͓̖͉̦͚̪̭͚̎̓̆̏́͡

You begin to shake with subconscious fear, but then the feeling stops. Through the void, you see the Lotus standing several steps away.

She's holding her hand out.

"Come, Tenno, you were too foolish to confront Loki like this, I can only keep him at bay for a little longer, time is short."

What will you do?

Aftereffects

Support has arrived! A squad of mirages bombard Loki with grenade weapons before going on their business.

Loki is infected and takes damage every turn.

MK sees hope (3 stacks)

Warrior Loki

HP 420/2000 (1x50 tenno attack, 1x200 support, 1x20 viral)

Strength: Balanced, avoids attacks more often, focused on targets.
Weakness: Crowd Control

Damaged: Adrianshotable, TheBrsrkr, DOTSI, Trailgamer, Dwolf
Dead: Crimson
DOOMED: MK Ultra
Edited by BeeOverlord

I fight Loki with my fists! But it was all a distraction, to get him near a window and... With my Tigris blow the window to bits and sucks everyone into the vacuum of space, Arcwhing is deployed.

You are fighting on the tileset: Corpus ice planet.

The closest you could do is deloy your own archwing.

You still have an action this turn, also choose your loadout.

Edited by BeeOverlord

You are fighting on the tileset: Corpus ice planet.

The closest you could do is deloy your own archwing.

You still have an action this turn, also choose your loadout.

So let's just say we pretend that never happened and I fist fight him to a conveniently placed cliff, I then kick him down and blast him repeatedly with my Latrons as he falls?

Edited by Trailgamer5