Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defeat True Loki (Forum Game)

CityOfTrees

COMBAT

You fire some sleep arrows at Loki, he summons an energy shield...but then your controlled viral arrow pierces through and hits him, loki is infected and losses health every turn. You throw seeking shurikens at Loki, he throws them back at you, but you teleport away. While Loki is throwing them back, you grapple him and unload a tigris shot, but he quickly apprehends you, you then realize there is an energy blade going through your neck. Loki could swear more people were up against him earlier. Still he dashes through crimson, who then explodes in a shower of blood and energy.

BATTLE BEYOND THE SECOND DREAM

jUg6C83.gif You focus energy and unleash a void storm. This counts as ATTACK: void beam, except it's a ton of smaller beams. Nothing happens. D̵̨̝̟͔̼̱͍̠̞̜͕̬̺̞̔͂͊ͬͤ̔̎ͣͨ̊ͮͩ̿ͯ̀͂͐͠ͅî̢̝̹̬̖̦̻͇͔̫̟͈ͮ̏̾ͯ̊̕d̓̿͛̔̇͊ͧ̍ͦͨ́̑̆̀̎͏͏͎̮̙̱ ̢̢͖͙͖͙̝̯̭̯̜̳̊̑͛ͯ̿͢ý̨̨̮͎̫̪̝̯̘̩̖̞͕̻̟̳̹͆͐͊͒ͭ̾͗ͪ͂ͨ͒̍͘͝o͋̑͊̿̀̚͢͠͏̷̲͔̳ư̷̬̘̣͇͙͈̦̏̍ͭ͊͊͂͆ͧ͑ͣ̐ͥͤ̃ͧ̋͞ ̵̡̨̢̮̰̹̼̗̻̦͔͚͓̞̫̙̝̱̫̘̋̇ͦ̄ͩ̍͝r̨͉̣̗͓̰̻͙͍͔̲̗͓̜̠̤̝̲ͭͬ͌ͭ̒̑͌̽ͬ̆͡ȅ̑͊ͣ͆ͤ̂̂̿̅͑̚͏̕͠҉̦̘̦̤̯̳̞̤͎̝̪ḁ̢̯͖̳̣̠̦͇͖̜̤͂̾ͫ̆̀̚ļ̴̶͓̯̫̜̘̤̥͗͋ͭ̉̑̉́̊ͭ͐ͥͮ̕͠l̨͕͎̞̻̠̞̭̘̙̥͚̳̤͖̜̈ͫͭ̃̉̽ͤ̏́́͐́̐ͦͦ͊̀͢͞ͅy̨̆͛ͯ̃͆̐͋̕͟͝͏̙̦͚̺̼̟̺̞̜ ̶͚͓̟̤̠̣̯̗̰̫̲̥̞̜̩͇ͤ͛ͯ̇͒̄̾ͭͯ̆̒t̶̠̪͎̱̜͕͉͇̤͈̊͋ͣͬ̔̓͜͡h̹̹͇̱́͋́͆ͤ̿͌ͫ̓̽̃ͣ͜͟͜ͅͅǐ̊̊̂͜͏͝͏̗̤̳̥̱̯́ͅn͓̥̜̙͇̞̬͓͓͉̣̠̪͈̘ͬ̓ͬ̏ͩͭ̀̇̏̓̾͊ͮ́̓̌́̕k̡̬͉͔͍͚̫͎̗͈͇̳̟͐̌ͣͭͩ͆̑ͫ͒̇ͭͬ͌͂ͅ ̛̟̺̞͔͍͚̼̌̀ͭ̿ͯͨ́t͗̏̍̉̉ͤͨ͐ͫ͆ͦ҉̧̛̠̣̖̼͓̕ḩ̦̹̱̠̱̜̖͉ͯ̎͌ͯ́̚͢ą̷̸̙̠͚̰̗͈̖̖͈̺͖͓̩̹̱͍͖̮͐̃͗͗́̈́̃͊̈́̈́͋̏ͨͬ̌̋̚͜͡t̴̴̢͔̹̼̯̰͍̩͕̞̥̔͋̽͂͌̇̅̂̏̆̀̚͟ ̡̛͍̮̬͙̙̫̝̙̮̤͈̬̜̣̲̬͕̭ͤ̃ͫ̽͂ͣͥ́́ẁ̸̵̡̛̹̼̜̗̘̣̹̺̱̬͚͖͔̼̼̐ͧ̐̄o̵̹͕͍̫͆͂̈̈̊̿͊͌̈̽ͪͬͬͬ̾̍̊͠ǔ̮̩̤̻̰̥̮̳̬̩̿ͩ̀͜l̴̡̦͓̮̬̝̖͖̰͐͋́̃ͦͣ̓ͬd̨̧̤̼̠͍̹͙͈̞̦̅̒ͪ́̇̎̓̉̔ͦ̓͆̑͌̋ͧ͝͝ ̭̰̖̞̖̺̻̞͍̯̬̥̬̲̜͕͗̏̋̆͋ͯ̂̎͋ͬ͆̓̀͝ͅẃ̴̱̭̟͓̩͖͖̘̳̤͙̬̹̖̺̻̥̤̍ͣͯ̋̈ͦ͋̊̍̑̉͂ͯ̕o̵̡̞̘̫̻͍̥̗͔͔̭̠͙̻̒̌̃͗̅̾ͯ͑̃̽̅͐͆ͪ̾̚͠ŗ͍̣̮̬͙̱̍͊̍ͨͣ̈̾͌̔̐͂̎͋ͫ͟͞ͅk̛̽̽͆ͫ̈́͐͋̀ͩ̍ͮ̾ͫ̉́҉̸̫̝̹͈̱̗̟͖̬̞͙̀?̡̛͈̤̲̼̭̰̗̩͕͓̖͉̦͚̪̭͚̎̓̆̏́͡[/size] You begin to shake with subconscious fear, but then the feeling stops. Through the void, you see the Lotus standing several steps away. She's holding her hand out."Come, Tenno, you were too foolish to confront Loki like this, I can only keep him at bay for a little longer, time is short." What will you do?

Aftereffects

Support has arrived! A squad of mirages bombard Loki with grenade weapons before going on their business.Loki is infected and takes damage every turn.MK sees hope (3 stacks)

Warrior Loki HP 420/2000 (1x50 tenno attack, 1x200 support, 1x20 viral) Strength: Balanced, avoids attacks more often, focused on targets.Weakness: Crowd Control Damaged: Adrianshotable, TheBrsrkr, DOTSI, Trailgamer, DwolfDead: CrimsonDOOMED: MK Ultra

*loki si a God of tricks.... you think im gonna fall for that?* *why would the lotus be there anyway she'd die in the void, shes a sentient* Lotus? *grabs hand. *judo flips her into loki*

*telepathy to everyone* Im holding loki at bay. *a lot of static* Anything happening to his frame?

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

*meanwhile*

the pieces of my body began to glow a yellow colour...

underneath the bloody mess a void key shines...

"i am energy and i can't be destroyed..."

soon after crimsonspartan1 is reborn as energy, as light...

as the destoryer of the true loki...

*telepathy* Destroy the frame...the energy will remain...he's like Vor,me, and you. Basically immortal.

with my new strength that i have been reborn with i charge up a massive lazerbeam which deals massive damage to the loki. the lazer also pushes him into space which then i fly up and slam him at 10,000 miles per hour back into earth which also deals massive amounts of damage. the effects of him being slammed into the ground at 10,000 miles per hour makes him dizzy.

As reward, a new class has been added to the game: voidborn. Everyone also gets a free class/warframe/loadout change if desired.

COMBAT

You defend as you brawl with loki, strategically positioning the battle  until he falls down a conveniently placed cliff. You manage to get some shots before you are switch teleported and stunned by the fall.

You cast energy vampire, buffing abilities even more untl Warrior loki dies, then unload tigris into him.

You tell Loki a joke so funny that his ribs implode, no dodging this.

You take a detour and eat a burrito.

Loki realizes that he's barely standing and selfdestructs, killing everyone, but everyone revives.

crimson is now a voidborn. You use void energy for elemental attacks, and have full control over abilities. You have no weapons aside from making energy melee.

From the explosion emerge:

Coaction Loki alpha HP 1000/1000

Coaction Loki beta HP 1000/1000

Coaction Loki gamma HP 1000/1000

Strength: Overpowered combos

Weakness: Overpowered combos

But wait, MK is not reviving.

You ATTACK Lotus with martial arts, she vanishes into the darkness.

A voice echoes through the nothingness you stand in:

"Very good. Now, I give you a choice. Either you join me...or you may leave, but the next time you fall by my hand, in here or on the battlefield, the true test will commence."

Note: You still have no clue to where the voice is coming from.

Edited by BeeOverlord

As reward, a new class has been added to the game: voidborn. Everyone also gets a free class/warframe/loadout change if desired.

COMBAT

You defend as you brawl with loki, strategically positioning the battle until he falls down a conveniently placed cliff. You manage to get some shots before you are switch teleported and stunned by the fall.

You cast energy vampire, buffing abilities even more untl Warrior loki dies, then unload tigris into him.

Loki realizes that he's barely standing and selfdestructs, killing everyone, but everyone revives.

crimson is now a voidborn. You use void energy for elemental attacks, and have full control over abilities. You have no weapons aside from making energy melee.

"Very good. Now, I give you a choice. Either you join me...or you may leave, but the next time you fall by my hand, in here or on the battlefield, the true test will commence."

Ok I'll join you. We both know how this will end anyway if we keep messing with the void. It's been a while since I've worked with a fellow low guardian before.In fact come to think of it I should probably break out the reaper again. That frame has been collecting dust in my liset for too long. Also have we met before?

COMBAT

You defend as you brawl with loki, strategically positioning the battle until he falls down a conveniently placed cliff. You manage to get some shots before you are switch teleported and stunned by the fall.

Ok I'll join you. We both know how this will end anyway if we keep messing with the void. It's been a while since I've worked with a fellow low guardian before.In fact come to think of it I should probably break out the reaper again. That frame has been collecting dust in my liset for too long. Also have we met before?

COMBAT

COMBAT

i use the power of the void to take control of loki alpha and causes him to attack loki bravo. during this process loki bravo and gamma start atacking loki alpha making him lose alot of heath until the mind control affect wore off. 

well the power of the void is strong with me as i can make them turn on eachother :D

i use the power of the void to take control of loki alpha and causes him to attack loki bravo. during this process loki bravo and gamma start atacking loki alpha making him lose alot of heath until the mind control affect wore off.

well the power of the void is strong with me as i can make them turn on eachother :D

*uses telepathy to talk to you* Why are you using that form? It may be powerful but it's only equal in power to a normal low guardian, except now you can't use weapons. Oh well.

*uses telepathy to talk to you* Why are you using that form? It may be powerful but it's only equal in power to a normal low guardian, except now you can't use weapons. Oh well.

well as i have been reborn as energy from my void key i just can't die...

so i will take control of many forms to take down the loki army and ensure victory for us warriors

Seconds before I land my Odonata is deployed. I swing out my Imperator and charges the afterburners to catapult me back to the battlefield, dropping Seeking Fire as I go. Exploding on the Lokies as i past by with my engines roaring. I land somewhere nearby and my Archwing flies off on it's own, the explosions happening behind me. A different loadout is being used now. A Sancti Tigris, a Detron and a Broken War.

*Woke up from godmode*

"*Yawn* did i miss any... Ok... i swear there was ONE loki when i left. That's it! RAGEQUIT"

Rhino disappears in a bright blue flash. A Nova comes up short after (Weapons: Vectis/Soma/Tigris/Kraken) (Class remains unchanged)

Without further ado, Nova M.Primes all three lokis (Combo)

"Make some damage, boys!"