Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Reflection....

-FV-Metheria

TUBEMEN OF REGOR

Alad V thinks these labs contain a cure for the Infestation that riddles his body and he wants us to find it. Nef Anyo hates Alad and will do anything to keep him from becoming strong again, including destroying the cure he seeks. Both are offering to lead us to the labs.

You must decide which is the lesser of two evils.

Hmm, the man who wants to cure himself of a disease or a greedy business rival looking to remove his chance of a cure. I sure do wonder what is less evil Lotus.

Edited by -FV-Metheria

TUBEMEN OF REGOR

Alad V thinks these labs contain a cure for the Infestation that riddles his body and he wants us to find it. Nef Anyo hates Alad and will do anything to keep him from becoming strong again, including destroying the cure he seeks. Both are offering to lead us to the labs.

You must decide which is the lesser of two evils.

Hmm, the man who wants to cure himself of a disease or a greedy business rival looking to remove his chance of a cure. I sure do wonder what is less evil Lotus.

Alad V doesnt seem much of a bad man.

When you are at war with a race of people who killed an entire Empire in a CEREMONY of victory and a bunch of warlike clones, you will do anything to survive.

Edited by BrownStalin

If Alad put himself in the Lotus' custody and monitoring, I'd be more comfortable with what he was potentially trying to do.  It could backfire and make him more of a monster than the infestation currently is.

Personally, Nef Anyo just reminds me of those televangelists.  Can't stand those guys.

I like to think of Alad V being the 'Anti-Hero' of warframe in some aspects. Sure he does bad things, but he does so on a smaller scale. the lesser of two evils to some degree, He see's the mistakes he makes unlike others like Vay Hek